The Student Room Group

Underage and Pregnant (Series 2)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
It's because they're scottish.
Both are just as bad as each other.

At the end of the day, let's not forget the principle - they are pregnant - at my age. :rant:

Seriously, it's despicable, and if I had it my way, any teenager that gets pregnant should be sent to the workhouse or some **** like that. Perhaps a concentration camp you know.

I despise people like them. Throwing their whole lives away.
Reply 82
im so academic

At the end of the day, let's not forget the principle - they are pregnant - at my age. :rant:

Seriously, it's despicable, and if I had it my way, any teenager that gets pregnant should be sent to the workhouse or some **** like that. Perhaps a concentration camp you know.

If Justin Bieber was all over you one night backstage and had no condoms, we both know you would take back those words. :awesome:
I cried when they said that girls bloke, Danny, died :frown:
But yeah, lol what? 13?!
im so academic

lol a concentration camp? That's overly harsh; they aren't murderers, just stupid kids.

Accidents happen too you know. Life isn't quite so black and white!
Reply 85
Really boring
Ivan91
If Justin Bieber was all over you one night backstage and had no condoms, we both know you would take back those words. :awesome:

1. When I read that sentence, I was on the verge of being turned on. :sexface:
2. This is an unrealistic, hypothetical situation which, dare I say, it will unfortunately never happen. Perhaps it's for the best.

The fact is, I'm not a slag.
Antifazian
lol a concentration camp? That's overly harsh; they aren't murderers, just stupid kids.

Accidents happen too you know. Life isn't quite so black and white!

That's not harsh.

Stupid kids? More like retarded immature brats.

Sex is not an accident. It's an action. It's a decision. It's a commitment.

Yeah, life isn't quite so black and white, but, ffs, thousands of girls getting pregnant each year? Wha the hell? This is beyond ridiculous.

Imo, any teenager that gets pregnant should be banned from welfare/benefits for life.
I thought Courtnay seemed very mature - of course, it was silly that she got pregnant in the first place, but she seemed to take it in her stride, deal with it in the correct way and I felt so sorry for her, dealing with it as well as dealing with the death of her boyfriend too, and I thought the fact that she was raising money for something good to come out of it that would benefit everyone, not just her, was very good :smile:

The other girl.. I just wanted to give her a slap. And the sad thing is, her son will probably be just the same as her and the father, who was just as bad.

I can already sense that I'm going to hate the silly bimbo next week who says she's happy that she's pregnant and will get her mum to tidy her room when the baby's born :rolleyes: some people should be banned from breeding the moment they show attitude like that.
im so academic
That's not harsh.

Stupid kids? More like retarded immature brats.

Sex is not an accident. It's an action. It's a decision. It's a commitment.

Yeah, life isn't quite so black and white, but, ffs, thousands of girls getting pregnant each year? Wha the hell? This is beyond ridiculous.

Imo, any teenager that gets pregnant should be banned from welfare/benefits for life.

So you think them and their babies, who haven't done anything, should be left to die, basically? :rolleyes:
madders94
So you think them and their babies, who haven't done anything, should be left to die, basically? :rolleyes:

Yep.

What do you mean they haven't done anything?

The teenager wasted taxpayer-funded education for a start. Waste of resources etc etc. Negative contribution to society as well.
Not surprised the girl in the pic got banged up.

Spoiler

im so academic
Yep.

What do you mean they haven't done anything?

The teenager wasted taxpayer-funded education for a start. Waste of resources etc etc. Negative contribution to society as well.

Can you read? I said "their babies, who haven't done anything". :rolleyes:

I can't believe you'd actually condone innocent babies left out to die if no-one can help them, because all you care about is the precious taxpayer. I'd rather live in a country where yes, teenagers make mistakes with contraception and do have babies, but we support them, because a country is supposed to be everyone supporting each other, rather than an "every-man-for-himself" country where no-one gives a damn about anyone else. Ever read An Inspector Calls?
im so academic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
Reply 94
I've literally just finished watching this. Courtney, I thought, was very mature for her age.

But Megan... I'm speechless. When she said 'I aint a cheapskate! I aint shopping at car boots and charity shops!' I actually laughed. She acts like a sket, and doesn't expect to live like one? (No offence to boot sales, I love them :biggrin:, board games for a quid - hello!)
madders94
Can you read? I said "their babies, who haven't done anything". :rolleyes:

I can't believe you'd actually condone innocent babies left out to die if no-one can help them, because all you care about is the precious taxpayer. I'd rather live in a country where yes, teenagers make mistakes with contraception and do have babies, but we support them, because a country is supposed to be everyone supporting each other, rather than an "every-man-for-himself" country where no-one gives a damn about anyone else. Ever read An Inspector Calls?

So? That doesn't change my opinions.

Their parents made a horrible decision, the kids suffer the consequences. That's life.

I'm sorry, but the babies are the responsiblity of these immature brats, and if they can't support their own kids - why the hell should the taxpayer support them even further?

Personally I'd rather live in a country where there's law and order, and if you overstep the line, such as getting pregnant at 13/14 (my age - which to me is just :sigh:), you ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES.

I'm sorry but if you get pregnant at 13/14, why the hell shouldn't you accept the consequences? Why should the taxpayer always have to pay the bill for idiot teenagers who are not mature?

If you want dick, you have a responsibility.
Reply 96
im so academic

Oh calm down. Younger girls have had children throughout history and still do, especially in countries abroad. That's not to say it's right or ideal, but it's hardly the worst crime ever.
If they make the decision/mistake to throw their lives away, then that's THEIR life. As long as they can look after the baby then so be it. The unfortunate fact is that most people that age can't. But seriously - despise them? You sound very full of hatred. Perhaps more of an open mind and support/education is what people need, perhaps it will fix what people like you call our 'broken society'...
Reply 97
im so academic

Their parents made a horrible decision, the kids suffer the consequences. That's life.

I'm sorry, but the babies are the responsiblity of these immature brats, and if they can't support their own kids - why the hell should the taxpayer support them even further?

Personally I'd rather live in a country where there's law and order, and if you overstep the line, such as getting pregnant at 13/14 (my age - which to me is just :sigh:), you ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES.

I'm sorry but if you get pregnant at 13/14, why the hell shouldn't you accept the consequences? Why should the taxpayer always have to pay the bill for idiot teenagers who are not mature?

I love how the majority of TSR actually believe you're a 13 year old girl.

If Justin was unfortunate enough to get one of his underage groupies preggers what would your views on that be? Would you punish him? (Please try not to get excited by that thought!)
im so academic

Ok, I've reached a conclusion.

You're a sad, sad person posing as a 13 year old Justin Bieber-loving girl.

What if a hypothetical sister of yours got pregnant at 14? What would you say? What would you encourage your parents to do?

You've clearly never had dick, (although you probably have one yourself) so what would you know about it?
allieee
Oh calm down. Younger girls have had children throughout history and still do, especially in countries abroad. That's not to say it's right or ideal, but it's hardly the worst crime ever.
If they make the decision/mistake to throw their lives away, then that's THEIR life. As long as they can look after the baby then so be it. The unfortunate fact is that most people that age can't. But seriously - despise them? You sound very full of hatred. Perhaps more of an open mind and support/education is what people need, perhaps it will fix what people like you call our 'broken society'...

But the statistics are just getting ridiculous now.

Of course, there will always be teenagers that get pregnant. But the rate that it is, and even by your attitude, sounds how "normal" it is.

No, it's not the worst crime ever - but it's up there.

No. I'm sorry, but why should they throw their life away and expect the taxpayer to fund their lifestyle?

If they want to throw their life away, it should be without taxpayers' support, hence no benefits for teenager mothers forever.

You say "most people at that age can't [look after their baby]" - no ****! They're my age!

God, they should've thought about the consequences before their shagging session.

Support? Education? What the hell? All of this is encouraging this type of behaviour. Unless it is shunned upon and no support is given, believe me, in the long term, people will think before they shag.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending