What's bigger, 34C or 32D boobs? :/

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I am a little confused...I would expect the 32D to look bigger because the cup size is bigger, but I'm not sure...could a girl help me out and answer this please? Would 34C boobs look bigger/smaller than 32D boobs?
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They're the same size - if you're just talking about the cup size. But the woman who is a 32D has bigger boobs in relation to her frame.
cowsgoquack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
32D look bigger
baybeevenom
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
i really wanna say the 32D would look bigger becuase its a smaller back size so if you fitted into that properly and stook next to somebody had a fitted 34C the 32D's would look bigger but you can alter your size so much becuase im a really BIG cup size and so have to get all my bras online... im usally a 34 back size but if i get a 40 back size i can jsut about sqeeze into a H cup loool its but when i wear a 40H I look bigger then when i wear my correct size becuase it pushes my boobs in more than when i wear my size.... so it kinda depends on the shape and size of the person!
any more advise PM me i know just about everything about boobs when well advance since i was like 13 and work in Bravissimo xxx
Chocothunder
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh man. I bought some special IMAX glasses which let me see films of boobs in 3D, but I can barely imagine what they look like in 32D! :sogood:
Prokaryotic_crap
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am a little confused...I would expect the 32D to look bigger because the cup size is bigger, but I'm not sure...could a girl help me out and answer this please? Would 34C boobs look bigger/smaller than 32D boobs?
pics would help
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse)
They're the same size - if you're just talking about the cup size. But the woman who is a 32D has bigger boobs in relation to her frame.
Yes, what she said :yep:
NikNakWakAtak
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Numbers and letters should never mix.
aeterno
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This.
S.R
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
can someone help me?? I don't understand any of this boob classification buisness. What does it all mean? What is biggest, what is smallest?
Leahcar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
32D would look much bigger :confused: because it's a bigger cup size on a skinnier body..... You know? :p:
baybeevenom
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by S.R)
can someone help me?? I don't understand any of this boob classification buisness. What does it all mean? What is biggest, what is smallest?
LOOOL the number is the back size the larger the number the bigger the girl in terms of width.

the higher up the alpabetical chain the letter is the bigger her boobs are...
by mixing both you get a bra size!
chocolat321
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
32D and 34C have the same mass, but the 32D boobs might look bigger as the woman would have a more slender frame than the one with 34C boobs.
thruyourfaketan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this
Princess Bubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Same size.
S.R
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by baybeevenom)
LOOOL the number is the back size the larger the number the bigger the girl in terms of width.

the higher up the alpabetical chain the letter is the bigger her boobs are...
by mixing both you get a bra size!
Ohhh, thanks! I had no clue about it:o:
Jsjdkdksie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I fit into both. They look exactly the same.
Akshaya sampath
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi can you please help me out ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.51%
I'm not sure (58)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.43%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.97%
I'm not a current university student (604)
48.44%

Watched Threads