Masturbation is not working

Watch
bobbie pattinson
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I can assure you this is a real problem I'm facing. I know it sounds stupid but it is 100% true.

I'm a guy and normal masturbation is not working anymore. I bought a fleshlight (a sex toy vagina) a few months ago. Although it wasnt great to begin with, after a few uses it was really good - I have really intense climaxes that make me feel very relaxed, very sensitive and weak at the knees afterwards. It takes varying time to make me reach climax depending on which position I use the fleshlight in.

However, regular masturbation is simply not working. I have tried it several times and I have been trying to 'get off' for close to an hour and it hasnt worked. regular masturbation is no longer fun and i need a fleshlight to get me off.

is this normal? have i lost sensitivity down there perhaps and need a fleshlight which more closely resembles sex to help me climax? why is normal masturbation not working?
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 10 years ago
Maybe you should find something else to do. :console:
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Could be stress?

Or perhaps you could find yourself a nice willing playmate..
c0smic l0v3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have you tried getting laid irl? This might help stimulate it
SatanIsAwesome
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You lost your mojo
Bbeben
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bobbie pattinson)
I can assure you this is a real problem I'm facing. I know it sounds stupid but it is 100% true.

I'm a guy and normal masturbation is not working anymore. I bought a fleshlight (a sex toy vagina) a few months ago. Although it wasnt great to begin with, after a few uses it was really good - I have really intense climaxes that make me feel very relaxed, very sensitive and weak at the knees afterwards. It takes varying time to make me reach climax depending on which position I use the fleshlight in.

However, regular masturbation is simply not working. I have tried it several times and I have been trying to 'get off' for close to an hour and it hasnt worked. regular masturbation is no longer fun and i need a fleshlight to get me off.

is this normal? have i lost sensitivity down there perhaps and need a fleshlight which more closely resembles sex to help me climax? why is normal masturbation not working?
It's just like anything else that is "better"

If you get a super-duper ferarri, obviously that corsa won't be as attractive anymore.

It probably goes for the same with masturbation and you take it up a notch with sex toys. That and masturbation may make you less sensitive
mathew551
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm guessing your penis is small?

Do you have a girlfriend?
A-W-H
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Masturbate with a real vagina, like a fleshlight, y'know, it's quite similar.
TheCrackFox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Call tech support!
Vybz Kartel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol wow din't you feel embarrassed buying it...really?....like c'mon.......for real?
Joey_Barton
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
how long have you tried giving it a rest for? I'm sure after a 4-5 days you'll be raring to go again (I'm guessing anyone who gets a urgh *****light, sorry that name gives me the creeps, is trying to get his money's worth, but err you have to take biological considerations also
jimbo139
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just stop for a while. I'm sure testosterone will reassert itself! or get a girlfriend - substantially more exciting than any plastic fanny.
bobbie pattinson
(Original post by A-W-H)
Masturbate with a real vagina, like a fleshlight, y'know, it's quite similar.
yeah reviews on the internet said a fleshlight and real sex (the physical feeling) are almost identical, apart from the fact you have no girl's body against you with a fleshlight. regular masturbation with my right hand does not compare to it anymore and i cant get off with it.
A-W-H
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bobbie pattinson)
yeah reviews on the internet said a fleshlight and real sex (the physical feeling) are almost identical, apart from the fact you have no girl's body against you with a fleshlight. regular masturbation with my right hand does not compare to it anymore and i cant get off with it.
Don't try and get off for ages, or try your left?
bobbie pattinson
(Original post by Joey_Barton)
how long have you tried giving it a rest for? I'm sure after a 4-5 days you'll be raring to go again (I'm guessing anyone who gets a urgh *****light, sorry that name gives me the creeps, is trying to get his money's worth, but err you have to take biological considerations also
it depends. i masturbate no more than twice a day.

on average though, I do it once every 2 days, sometimes once every 3 or 4 days but i cant last more than 4 days nowadays without really just wanting to use that fleshlight. i dont think i am masturbating that often. not as often as quite a few guys do it. to be honest, i dont do it more often because my penis starts to feel a bit sore if I do it a lot.

but i have left it for several days and masturbated using my right hand, and that didnt work. i think however long i wait, my right hand will never be able to get me off again.
Jimmy_the_Gent
Report 10 years ago
bobbie pattinson
(Original post by Vybz Kartel)
lol wow din't you feel embarrassed buying it...really?....like c'mon.......for real?
not really. it comes in discreet, anonymous packaging and I read loads of reviews saying how good it was. after a few mediocre uses to begin with, it was amazing and masturbation (as long as you dont do it too often) is healthy and feels so great with a fleshlight. and I am quite a horny guy.:p: but after using this for a few months, I am worried at how regular masturbation simply doesnt work and if there's something wrong and what could be causing it.
Toquin
Badges: 7
Report 10 years ago
try stopping for a short while and not using any sexual toys, pretty much you just get used to the better feeling from sex toys, so when you use your hand it generally just does not get your body going in the same sexual way as it used to
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
I think you're probably bored. Stop for a couple of weeks and you should actually want to do it again.
Lamps08
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Buy another fleshlight lol- that's really sad btw :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.45%
I'm not sure (32)
4.35%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (230)
31.25%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.31%
I'm not a current university student (358)
48.64%

Watched Threads