This discussion is closed.
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I went2 a party last nite n got drunk n now i feel quite bad does ne one know how 2 cure it.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
this is why I don't drink nor like those who do (no offence)... take in plenty of fluids and try to eat something substantial no matter how ill it'll make you. The old wives tail of a fry up actually does work.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
eat the G's **** and listen to mohaneds dad play the piano........it works for me......this is slang for eat chocolate and listen to classical music....
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
I went2 a party last nite n got drunk n now i feel quite bad does ne one know how 2 cure it.
eat half a hamburger and drink 1 wood stock. it works
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Same here. Do what I did, go back to bed.
Hungover
Report 16 years ago

Hungover?! Love drinking but hate the hangovers!?

Same here, thats why we've developed a website to help share this little known secret!

Visit NeverDrinkingAgain.com for more information.

Put an end to those hangovers and feel FINE the next day

Regards,

The NeverDrinkingAgain.com team
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Fry up......soaks up all the drink!!!
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Fry up......soaks up all the drink!!!
exactly, nothing like a fry up to sort out a hangover... ibuprofen helps too.
scorpio
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
exactly, nothing like a fry up to sort out a hangover... ibuprofen helps too.

Before you go to bed, just drink 1 pint of water and you'll be fine. Hangovers occur because your brain shrinks due to lack of water.
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by scorpio)
Before you go to bed, just drink 1 pint of water and you'll be fine. Hangovers occur because your brain shrinks due to lack of water.
That's hangover prevention, we're talking hangover cures
Anyone who doesn't drink lots of water after drinking is silly enough to deserve a hang over in the first place...

Alaric.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

a huge fry up, dont eat healthy. give ur body wot it wants.

and also asprin in water
sassy_j
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
a bacon and raw onion sandiwch, mmmmmmmmmm,works everytime

x x x
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lots of toast.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
That's hangover prevention, we're talking hangover cures
Anyone who doesn't drink lots of water after drinking is silly enough to deserve a hang over in the first place...

Alaric.
A cure... dont drink, maybe thats too obvious.

But there has actually been a pill developed to stop hangovers... i'm not sure when it will be, or has been, released to the general public. I think it may be being trialed in US or Australia, but i seem to remember that its looking very good atm
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, by staying permanently pissed you can avoid those annoying moments of sobriety and painful hangovers, killing two birds with one stone.
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmmmmm, let me see.... a few glasses of water by your bed ready for you to glug when you wake up, followed by a painkiller, and something like toast, along with a cup of tea and lots of TV.

I never seem to get hangovers though
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
drink lots of water and tip for next time when you go out instead of having
alcohol
alcohol
alcohol

alternet an alcoholic drink with a glass of water or soft drink then drink a pint of water before goin to bed, then you wont get a hangova trust me it works
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
drink lots of water and tip for next time when you go out instead of having
alcohol
alcohol
alcohol

alternet an alcoholic drink with a glass of water or soft drink then drink a pint of water before goin to bed, then you wont get a hangova trust me it works
But for some it is hard to stop and think after a drink. You can't always remember what you last had, and if you are the only one doing this, you may miss a round.
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
fair point but it means that you can call up you mates and laugh at them cos they feel terrible and you dont
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would prefer to set off fireworks outside the window, but loud noises down the phone is a close second
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (153)
60.96%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.38%
No- I want it (70)
27.89%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.77%

Watched Threads