The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

have no idea for 10....didnt get the star trek clues, thought it was space or enterprise...i dnt know a lot about it!
Reply 181
Moved onto 16...
Reply 182
munchie_rox
have no idea for 10....didnt get the star trek clues, thought it was space or enterprise...i dnt know a lot about it!

What's the full name for the enterprise?
theone
What's the full name for the enterprise?

lol, thnx, got it now...soooo blonde!
Reply 184
theone
Moved onto 16...

how did you do it so quickly?
Reply 185
16?
Reply 186
i would say 18 is one of the easiest ones yet. i didn't even need to think about it.
Reply 187
elpaw
how did you do it so quickly?

Which ones? Didn't think the other ones were too hard :smile:
i know the shakespear one is summat to wit, yorick, hamlet, shakespear... just dunno the wordin!
Reply 189
munchie_rox
i know the shakespear one is summat to wit, yorick, hamlet, shakespear... just dunno the wordin!

to be or not to be, that is the question.

(look it up on google)
Reply 190
Or look up hamlet speech, it's the first hit on mine...
Reply 191
elpaw
i would say 18 is one of the easiest ones yet. i didn't even need to think about it.

same goes for 19. it is more like a crossword clue.
Reply 193
Pencil Queen
Round 2 :biggrin:

wa wa wa wa wa 20 wa wa wa wa wa?
elpaw
wa wa wa wa wa 20 wa wa wa wa wa?

crap memory 20?

Round 2 is hard (another bloody scrabble question)
Reply 195
Someone help me with 16 before i go insane. Teeth?! And don't say time - that baffles me even more.
Reply 196
Pencil Queen
crap memory 20?

Round 2 is hard (another bloody scrabble question)

a long list of numbers (coordinates?) i believe they're latitude/longitude pairs, how did you do it?
Reply 197
Adhsur
Someone help me with 16 before i go insane. Teeth?! And don't say time - that baffles me even more.

you have to recognise it with your cognative abilities.
elpaw
a long list of numbers (coordinates?) i believe they're latitude/longitude pairs, how did you do it?

I believe they are lat/long pairs but in the end rather than plow through lots of websites trying to put together an answer I just looked at the question title and guessed a word associated with it (which happened to be 6 letters 1 for each pair) and guessed right
Reply 199
Wow, 16 took me forever, eventually done it, phew :biggrin: