The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
adhsur, how about changing the thread title, it's a bit irrelevent.how about "The Official PuzzleDonkey Thread"?
i know the guy that made puzzle donkey, an i have only just realized that....how odd weird moment.....
Reply 202
Pencil Queen
I believe they are lat/long pairs but in the end rather than plow through lots of websites trying to put together an answer I just looked at the question title and guessed a word associated with it (which happened to be 6 letters 1 for each pair) and guessed right

I finally got this one. I did it the long way. looked up every coordinate. you'll never guess, each place was a certain type of xxxxxx
Reply 203
elpaw
I finally got this one. I did it the long way. looked up every coordinate. you'll never guess, each place was a certain type of xxxxxx

Any hint for 17, even just an ickle one? :biggrin:
Reply 204
theone
Any hint for 17, even just an ickle one? :biggrin:

look up metamorphosis in google image search.
Reply 205
And then ? :confused:
elpaw
look up metamorphosis in google image search.

Or search on wikipedia for metemorphosis
Reply 207
lol god knows how u get that far im stuck on number 2!!!! i know what it is but it doesnt accept my answers so maybe im wrong!
Reply 208
Pencil Queen
Or search on wikipedia for metemorphosis

I have done :confused: :confused:
Reply 209
theone
And then ? :confused:

one of the pictures shows, funnily enough, reptiles turning into bees into fish into.... you get the gist.
Reply 210
ruthie
lol god knows how u get that far im stuck on number 2!!!! i know what it is but it doesnt accept my answers so maybe im wrong!

advent calendar
i'm still sorrily stuck on 10...nothing im puttin in is accepted! sobble!
Reply 212
Darn it, i guessed it was an artist, tried renoir, monet, picasso.... the list could go on :biggrin:
munchie_rox
i'm still sorrily stuck on 10...nothing im puttin in is accepted! sobble!

what is No 10 again?
Reply 214
theone
Darn it, i guessed it was an artist, tried renoir, monet, picasso.... the list could go on :biggrin:

pm me if u want the answer
Pencil Queen
what is No 10 again?

the hamlet speech
munchie_rox
the hamlet speech

What word comes next?
hamlet speech on q10?? i thought q11 was the shakespeare one?

im on q10 and i dont get it, argh this is so frustrating!!! i dont kno anuything about star trek. i dont know what locations it was always shot in!
Reply 218
elpaw
advent calendar

thats what i thought! but it wouldnt accept it!
ruthie
thats what i thought! but it wouldnt accept it!

calendAr not calendEr

Latest

Trending

Trending