The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford - Accommodations..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hey people im thinking of staying in wardley house... does anyone else know what its like
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 21
genxxx
hey people im thinking of staying in wardley house... does anyone else know what its like

err, wouldn't can't recommend anyone to stay at Wardley house, sorry to say, but it is probably one of the worst halls around here :/, rooms are small and the hall looks dirty as all hell.

if you can, try and move to another hall, basically all of the halls around here are better than Wardley.
Reply 22
wow i cant believe that the rooms look so good on the site... thanks for the advice mate... where would you recommend i stay. ive been given some money so im looking for a place with a bit of luxury (im not a snob lol)
Reply 23
Grattan Studios / Forster Halls / Possibly Arkwright halls, not really heard too much about it and havent had a viewing there yet :smile:

Grattan is quite luxurious, its all high end, leather sofas nice decor and whatnot.
Forsters does a 'deluxe' room which is quite big (I've booked one of these) its quite nice, a different standard to many other halls to be honest
cant really say too much for Arkwright but OPAL have a good reputation, alot of my friends used to live there and say its quite nice, decently spacious and very very close to uni.
No I got no idea what block im in yet!! really lookin forward to goin now!!! wen do the accomodations ppl tell you what block you will be staying in???
Reply 25
AnnLouise81
No I got no idea what block im in yet!! really lookin forward to goin now!!! wen do the accomodations ppl tell you what block you will be staying in???

I emailed them last year because a few people on that YouGo site had their room numbers confirmed and they told me straight away. Was just after results day.
Booked independantly this year (2nd and 3rd years can stay there too) and was told as soon as my place was confirmed by OPAL/reception.

Freshers usually end up in A-E block though I think :smile:
No one's mentioned Trinity B and C halls? That's where i'm hopefully staying...
Heyyy,
If anyones still intrested in looking for accomadation near to the university's main building, Get in contact ii know of a a place just up the road from the Atrium, their basically on-suit rooms to let going at £59.99. x x x
Reply 28
Sanam Kauser
Heyyy,
If anyones still intrested in looking for accomadation near to the university's main building, Get in contact ii know of a a place just up the road from the Atrium, their basically on-suit rooms to let going at £59.99. x x x

Thats a good price
Could you provide more information please
Location? any website? photos?
Reply 29
Got in through clearing and im going to be in Arkwright Hall. Any good?
Its not that far from the main campus but my lectures are going to be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, because my lectures are on another camppus!!
Anyone else in Arkwright? Or in the same situation?
aceizbad
Got in through clearing and im going to be in Arkwright Hall. Any good?
Its not that far from the main campus but my lectures are going to be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar, because my lectures are on another camppus!!
Anyone else in Arkwright? Or in the same situation?

Yup i got in through clearing at arkwright hall. Looks pretty decent when i went to visit it.
Reply 31
Yeah, I got in through clearing and I'm staying at Arkwright in G block. Studying Chemistry :smile:
Reply 32
Has anyone seen/ staying in Trinity Halls?
gonna be living in dennis bellamy halls myself...anyone had any previous experience there??
Reply 34
ive finally put my deposit down for malik hall... i havent been to view it so i hope its nice
Reply 35
how does the system of getting a room in forster halls work? i've applied online but haven't heard anything yet? when do you pay the deposit etc?
Reply 36
tkay1003
how does the system of getting a room in forster halls work? i've applied online but haven't heard anything yet? when do you pay the deposit etc?

They'll get back to you. And if you don't hear anything from them try ringing them up.
Reply 37
dinprobss
They'll get back to you. And if you don't hear anything from them try ringing them up.

aww thanks! do you or anybody else know anything about malik halls?
Reply 38
Hey, i went bradford yesterday and looked at malik halls and haria house. I preferred Haria house as i thought it looked much cleaner and modern. Malik halls have bigger rooms though, im studying pharmacy! anyone else doing the same?
Reply 39
Ahmed_7
Hey, i went bradford yesterday and looked at malik halls and haria house. I preferred Haria house as i thought it looked much cleaner and modern. Malik halls have bigger rooms though, im studying pharmacy! anyone else doing the same?

Moi! :smile: which accommodation you planning to stay in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending