This discussion is closed.
wigman15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey!!

When I search for something (on this forum) which produces pages of results, I cannot view the other pages but only the first page (when I click on the other pages, it reverts back to the first page of results). Please advise.

Thanks
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wigman15)
Hey!!

When I search for something (on this forum) which produces pages of results, I cannot view the other pages but only the first page (when I click on the other pages, it reverts back to the first page of results). Please advise.

Thanks
I get that too as does everyone else. It's been like that for ages now. Some people say you can add something on to the URL but it doesn't work for me.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
On the first page add on the address bar &page=x where x is the page number you want.

So page two will be &page=2

Happysunshine, it will work for you/
wigman15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Thanks..finally it works!!!
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
On the first page add on the address bar &page=x where x is the page number you want.

So page two will be &page=2

Happysunshine, it will work for you/
So it does! Thank you
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wigman15)
Hey!!

Thanks

iam having the same problem....any way out ???
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
iam having the same problem....any way out ???
lord huntroyde has told you how above,

the problem will be sorted soon
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads