This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone been watching it? What do people think so far? it's pretty good, but Alison shouldnt have been the one to go....
white_solitude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
Anyone been watching it? What do people think so far? it's pretty good, but Alison shouldnt have been the one to go....
i know what u mean! i just watched it for the first time...i thought alison was getting on quite well with him, apart from the randomness on the yacht and the weird questions...i thought their backgrounds were quite similar too, its a shame she had to go
cherrydrops1985
Report 16 years ago
Alison and Zuhra are the perfect match i think, i cant believe he let alison go tho, she was so pretty! but i think hes right in thinking that alison wudnt like him in the long term, as she sed hes not"sophisticated enough" for her.

i think zuhra is the perfect one becoz she definately aint in there for the money as that other loud mouth blonde one is, what she called melissa?
zuhra seems to be from the same kinda background as hima nd aint comfortable with all that money, which is a good sign aint it,.
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SparklLZz)
Alison and Zuhra are the perfect match i think, i cant believe he let alison go tho, she was so pretty! but i think hes right in thinking that alison wudnt like him in the long term, as she sed hes not"sophisticated enough" for her.

i think zuhra is the perfect one becoz she definately aint in there for the money as that other loud mouth blonde one is, what she called melissa?
zuhra seems to be from the same kinda background as hima nd aint comfortable with all that money, which is a good sign aint it,.

which one was zuhra?
4Ed
Rep:
?

yeah it's a shame..... all of those who seemed sensitive about all that money and wealth didn't have particularly good dates with him, while Melissa (the one with curly hair) and the blonde one (mojo?) are clearly there for the money
4Ed
Rep:
?
(Original post by white_solitude)
which one was zuhra?
zuhra = zora = the one with straight dark hair who had the classical quartet playing on the date
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
zuhra = zora = the one with straight dark hair who had the classical quartet playing on the date
o...she the one who he almost told her about his bulldozing job?

didn't u just wanna laugh at the girl who went on a date with him to the restuarant and they were so out of conversation that they started talking about how the tomato was squirting out in her mouth? and afterwards she was like 'yeah i felt we connected really well'

with alison i thought she was really quite honest with him on the date and i felt really sorry for her when she was saying the stuff about under pressure, the dating thing must have been quite hard on her. i don't understand why he let her go!!! they were great together but i guess she probably thought that she wasn't good enough for his apparent lifestyle...
cherrydrops1985
Report 16 years ago
yeh i think he shud let got the two blondes instead. i think shes called sarah not melissa, the one who went dancing with him.

and that mojo jus lukz boring.

definately zora thogh.. and alison going was a miiiistake!
4Ed
Rep:
?
definately zora thogh.. and alison going was a miiiistake!
definately - although he probably feels that he won't quite match up to her expectations of 'sophisticated' - look at when he refused to eat the foie gras saying 'give me a burger and i'll eat it'....... a rat there to be smelled...

it didnt mention zora's reaction to his letting slip about the bulldozing...
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
grrr watched it today, strangly compelling programme

that melissa girl tho, (brown hair, quite short compared to him) is a scheming little b*tch. grrr i could have pulled her eyes out :mad:
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I watched it on e4 a while ago... I know who wins!
cherrydrops1985
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emma_)
I watched it on e4 a while ago... I know who wins!
hey emma can u PM me and tell me who wins? becoz i wont be able to watch the rest of em!

thanx
xXx
emzie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
gr i didnt realise it wa on sundays aswell i tought it was a rpt! so i missed last sundys, episoide 2 - anyone tell me what happened? i love the show sooo funny!
4Ed
Rep:
?
(Original post by emzie)
gr i didnt realise it wa on sundays aswell i tought it was a rpt! so i missed last sundys, episoide 2 - anyone tell me what happened? i love the show sooo funny!
well basically they whittled the girls down from 12 to 5, by splitting them into 3 groups of 4, and making them do 'hard work' like picking grapes in the rain, coal shovelling on a coal train and mucking out stables.... i'm pissed of that melissa (curly hair) got thru, because she was faking her enjoyment picking grapes during that episode.
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey emma can u PM me and tell me who wins? becoz i wont be able to watch the rest of em!

thanx
xXx
Check for my message!
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
immoral
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
32%
No (15)
60%
Don't know (2)
8%

Watched Threads