advice on writing for two possible courses Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kalandraka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, as of yet, I am undecided as to what i wish to apply for. I have considered that i wish to apply for english at certain universities and japanese at others but i was wondering if this is possible?

Do you recommend i choose exactly the course i wish to do and write accordingly or can u write more than one statement for different universities, or indeed is it possible to combine both areas of interest into one statement?

Not exactly sure what to do cos i don't mind studying either really and id prefer to apply to particular universities for english and others for oriental studies/japanese.

Any ideas help? feedback would be greatly appreciated, thankyou!
Magnanimity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I haven't myself applied yet but I hope to apply for dentistry and chemistry next year. I have a friend who applied for two courses... Optometry and something else I think, and she split the number of lines you get into two and fit them both in according to the two courses. Like two mini personal statements. I would seek advice from someone else as well though, in case you find a better option.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?