The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well first you need to persuade her, to do so because most of them dont want to... but it all depends, not gona put my opinion here...
Reply 2
No.
Yes..every girl should take it up the bum these days..it's something I expect from a girl I do..:yep:
banana_smoothie
well first you need to persuade her, to do so because most of them dont want to... but it all depends, not gona put my opinion here...

So you're still on the fence.

Can I come round? :smile:

:sexface:
no.
The girls that I have done it with,, they don't really seem to enjoy it but they have done it for me.
personally I like it :smile: I dont want to *JUST* do anal though
Reply 8
banana_smoothie

That's a yes, then?
Anonymous
personally I like it :smile: I dont want to *JUST* do anal though

pretty sure thats how the girl im seeing atm feels.. she doesn't mind doing it but she fears that it's all I will want to do
Never done it, but I wouldn't be afraid to try it though in a trrelationship with someone I trust and love, but as stated earlier I wouldn't want to do 'just' anal though
Reply 11
johnnyringo
Yes/No?

Girls I've done it with don't mind it but don't seem to prefer it. I think It's rare a girl loves it more than the other end.
Every now and then, when I chose, I don't mind it as I find the idea kinky.

Do I actually physically enjoy it or get anything out of it? No, never.
No. At the best it is not painful.

If girls say yes it is mainly the idea of it being kinky that appeals, or pretending as they know the man wants it...
Rolls eyes
No. At the best it is not painful.

If girls say yes it is mainly the idea of it being kinky that appeals, or pretending as they know the man wants it...

Precisely this.
That area has none of the same sensory receptors as the clitoris or vagina, so no actual pleasant sensation can occur. Women pretend to like it.
Reply 15
Anonymous
Precisely this.
That area has none of the same sensory receptors as the clitoris or vagina, so no actual pleasant sensation can occur. Women pretend to like it.

Actually, there are more nerve endings in the female anus than in the vagina.

So you think the reason so many girls do it is because they are only pretending to like it?

It's all a big conspiracy to fool men :facepalm2:
Reply 16
Haha, I like it. Actually. Though, I find the sensation somewhat... strange, when compared to normal sex...

Then again, I find the sensation of normal sex somewhat strange, when compared to masturbating on my own... :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Maybe girls don't like it because there's this whole stigma that it should only be used for pooping? And it is a taboo subject after all
nope
Reply 19
Depends on the girl. Most girls I know who like it do so because they feel it's naughty not because it feels better than or even equal to normal sex. On the other hand a lot of girls just aren't interested in the idea. I've never done it, not because I think it's wrong or dirty it just doesn't appeal to me.

Latest