The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP and all men posting, would you you like a penis thrust up your anus?
Reply 21
Anonymous

What's that got to do with anything?
Not all women are pretending! I enjoy anal a lot. I won't orgasm or anything, but I enjoy the feeling.
Reply 23
Anonymous

weirdo how is that even a comparison.
Reply 24
Well I suppose that it's not something that's universal for all Women..I suppose some do and and some don't...I had a girlfriend once who loved it but then the girl I got know doesn't...
Some girls do, some girls don't.
There must be something about the whole thing because gay men seem to like it, so why not girls?

And no thanks Anon #4 :smile:
Reply 27
CompactDestruction
There must be something about the whole thing because gay men seem to like it, so why not girls?

And no thanks Anon #4 :smile:

Because girls don't have a prostate gland.......
Reply 28
Not so much. For some reason it makes me sleepy :p: Maybe because it's so freaking boring for me
I like it.. it feels strange at first but once we get going I really enjoy it. Seeing my other half get ridiculously excited and turned on just adds to the pleasure!
Reply 30
No ANAL sex is not cool if you are not into it
Anal is the best.
Original post by Anonymous
personally I like it :smile: I dont want to *JUST* do anal though

Does it feel good to you
Reply 33
Yes I like it but I much much prefer vaginal sex. If he has a huge penis though then no he has to go vaginal only.
Reply 34
Personally I have never tried it and never will in my lifetime but I know some girls who find it okay, everyone is different some girls like it and some girls hate it or don't like me :smile:
I like it and I can orgasm when having anal sex too but I like normal sex more. Anal is like a treat that we do every now and again to spice things up. It can help change things up and keep it exciting.
I prefer anal to regular sex oops
The orgasm is way more intense
Original post by johnnyringo
Yes/No?

Depends,

For those I’ve done it with they have loved it as it’s the ultimate submission to me. It means I’ve had her three ways
Reply 38
i think every girl is unique and we should not just expect every girl to do anal sex when u are having sex with them. Just respect her and do what she is comfortable with.
If you have kik and love 😍 Anal sex my kik is eastyorkshire1 x

Latest