The Student Room Group

Young, Dumb and Living off Mum - BBC3 - Series 2

New series of Young, Dumb and Living off Mum is on BBC3 now, it seems this lot are even more retarded than the first series.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think retarded is an understatement
I'm watching it and it's making me raaaaaaaaaaage!

******* joke of human beings.
Reply 3
if its anything as good as the last series, i will lol.
Reply 4
Levi and the gay guy (forgot his name) are just morons, I can't believe how immature they are. One thats 23 years old still gets his mum to clean his skanky room!
I'm so excited :nutcase: I loved the first series. I need to wait until this comes out on Iplayer later though. :puppyeyes:
Awww I didn't realise it was on now, just started watching.

I could tell immediately how twatish they were, wow.
Nice range rover tho the geordie lass accent is annoying as hell!!
Reply 8
This lot are prime contenders for the Darwin Awards! :biggrin:
Reply 9
I remember in the previous series, there was this girl called Danielle who openly admitted on national television that she hadn't defecated for 18 days.

How is that even possible?
Aww, I didn't know this was on. Watching Friends at the mo. I'll most likely watch it on iPlayer later...
Reply 11
At least they changed the rules so they kick out the most useless
Reply 12
Thought the girl who left was pretty pathetic really, and also, the girl who went crazy towards the end was actually okay during the job part (not in terms of the work she did, she was funny)

Some of the others were really annoying though :l still enjoyed it though and can't wait for the next episode :biggrin:
Reply 13
effofex
I remember in the previous series, there was this girl called Danielle who openly admitted on national television that she hadn't defecated for 18 days.

How is that even possible?

It's on youtube, I was looking through some previews of last series http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLbaAEu_SyQ&feature=channel

Surely she would be more ill then she looked after 18 days??
AndyPB
New series of Young, Dumb and Living off Mum is on BBC3 now, it seems this lot are even more retarded than the first series.

I agree, but I think retarded is an understatement.
Also I am glad that girl Chloe went - she's got serious anger issues. She's worse that last year's Dogan.
Part of me wants to see this program but I'm pretty sure I'll just end up wanting to kill everyone involved.
Reply 17
Dee Leigh
Also I am glad that girl Chloe went - she's got serious anger issues. She's worse that last year's Dogan.

Yeah, but she was quite entertaining during the work part :frown: and her replacement looks like he's gonna be annoying.. like everyone else really.
Reply 18
These little ***** make me so ******* angry!!!

When I was younger my mum told me if I didn't have a job at the age of 16 I would be out on the streets!!!! So I ******* found myself a job and started the day after my 16th birthday. I buy my own ****ing clothes, pay for my own ****ing car and buy all my other ****ing luxuries myself. In return I get a roof over my head.

These ****ing idiots are ********* and are spoilt little brats!! They all need a ****ing slap!!! :stomp: :rant: :mad2:
Curly A

God carm down i dont get everything on a plate but wouldnt react like that. Yes some people are spoilt but thats life in a country with a class system!

Quick Reply

Latest