This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
wow, last night i managed to spend a grand total of £3. and i had a great time and got nicely drunk.

it was simple- i went round to my friend's house to keep him company (he just got dumped) + so did his best mate + my best mate (a couple) and we basically drank his parents alcohol supply (they were away)- it was only when he produced the whisky i said i shouldn't be drinking because i'm ill (bacardi breezers and wine don't count, honest). we then walked in town (well i got a piggy-back) + went to a rock night which was free entry where i payed £1 for cloakroom + then £2 for a vodka + coke, but by then i nice and tipsy. and then i got a lift home from my lovely older brother so didn't have to get taxi.

total spending: £3
money left now (from original budget): £1.80

beat that

lou xxx
no bloke could ever beat thet, we have to subsidise the girls!
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
no bloke could ever beat thet, we have to subsidise the girls!
Hehe do we? I've never bought a drink for a girl (other than my sister) in all my life That is simply down to the fact I am on an all male course.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.39%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.01%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.13%

Watched Threads