The Student Room Group

Anyone been left out from their friends plans on purpose? Were you hurt?

:frown: My friends have gone to newquay without me and didnt inform me about it. Ive never felt so low or worthless in my life. Anyone ever been in the same situation? Did you brush the dirt off your shoulder and move on because lifes too short and their not even worth it or did you just stick it out and allow it? LOOOL im such a sado but id juss like to know if im not the only one. :o:
Yes. To be fair, it was to go and see a music festival and they knew I'd have no interest in the musical acts appearing, so didn't invite me. I wasn't hurt; them inviting me would have only mean I'd have to turn them down, so why not just save the hassle?

I was also not invited to my sixth form reunion by anyone apart from one friend, who casually mentioned it in conversation and seemed surprised I didn't know it was happening. That did hurt a bit, because I'd had a horrible time in lower school and thought things had changed in sixth form. Guess that just showed they hadn't... :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Yeah a group of my mates have gone on holiday without inviting me before, it was literally like 'have you heard we're going to ibiza'. Left me kind of like 'well f**k you then' in my head but tbh just try not to let it bother you, best revenge is living well as they say.

Latest

Trending

Trending