Looking for an internship Watch

AlishaTyron666
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello

I'd like some help and advice on finding an internship in London. I've been looking on company sites but many of them don't say if they run internships... should I ring them anyway? Is there any other way of finding out companies that do internships?
Isla_Perry
Report 8 years ago
Hey Alisha

I have just started my placement year (which has been fantastic so far) and I would definitely recommend that you try and find an Internship. I personally found my position on www.ratemyplacement.co.uk - they had so many jobs available, which I was able to apply for. My friends also used the website and now two of them even work for Golfbreaks and Microsoft!!! I think ringing the companies is also a good idea, but I am unsure of how busy they are? I guess it wouldn't hurt, but it may be easier to use a recruitment site where everything is displayed clearly - there are links that direct you straight to the application websites which also makes the process simpler.
Good Luck with everything

x
ponta08
Report 8 years ago
Yeah contact them direct by phone or keep e-mailing / checking websites.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1463)
79.6%
Leave (375)
20.4%

Watched Threads