?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
For all your exotic and far off football discussions. Enjoy
Stalin
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Looks like Balotelli could be moving to England.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...280619,00.html
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I wonder how racist he will make England out to be :awesome:
Stalin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If he's worth £25M then Cesc is surely worth £70M.
Kevmeister
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Stalin)
If he's worth £25M then Cesc is surely worth £70M.
Because that's how things work or?
Stalin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kevmeister)
Because that's how things work or?
I'm well aware how things work, it just amuses me how Mancini's prepared to shell out 25M for Balotelli, yet Laporta won't go past £30M for Cesc.

By the looks of things Milner's next in Mancini's crosshair and I'd be fairly surprised if he were to stay at Villa.

When does the summer transfer window end? End of August isn't it?
In2deep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by meskell)
I wonder how racist he will make England out to be :awesome:
That's very insensitive

Spoiler:
Show
:p: How you doing ?
In2deep
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Stalin)
I'm well aware how things work, it just amuses me how Mancini's prepared to shell out 25M for Balotelli, yet Laporta won't go past £30M for Cesc.

By the looks of things Milner's next in Mancini's crosshair and I'd be fairly surprised if he were to stay at Villa.

When does the summer transfer window end? End of August isn't it?
just under 3 weeks from the top of my head.
Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Fluminense are doing pretty well in Brazil. There's this guy on their team called Dario Conca. I'm pretty sure he's one of the most underrated players in world football. :drool:

Less than 2 weeks 'til the start of Ligue 1. :france:

Teams in Europe I'll be keeping a keen eye on:
Benfica
Marseilles
Roma
Genoa
Wolfsburg
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by In2deep)
just under 3 weeks from the top of my head.
Tell me how you worked that out
In2deep
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Colbert)
Tell me how you worked that out
Mainly guesswork ans some BS I remembered from reading ArseBlog this morning.

I am not a bot unlike thee :fyi:
Barça
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seeing as there is no football bar the odd friendlies I decided to start watching the U19 Euro's after the Calvente penalty. Spain vs England today and Spain won 3-1 with a dominant performance. Pachecho of Liverpool along with Keko and Canales scored whilst for England Bostock scored for England.

Spain are going through some sort of footballing dynasty atm, their U19 by the performance I've seen today will replace the current team in a few years time with relative ease, they took the piss out of England many times today and their third goal summed it up.

:coma: Alcantara and Canales are the **** when they combine, a Barca-Madrid connection has never been so delicious :sexface:
Bobifier
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So, people, who's the best footballer?
Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Barça)
Seeing as there is no football bar the odd friendlies I decided to start watching the U19 Euro's after the Calvente penalty. Spain vs England today and Spain won 3-1 with a dominant performance. Pachecho of Liverpool along with Keko and Canales scored whilst for England Bostock scored for England.

Spain are going through some sort of footballing dynasty atm, their U19 by the performance I've seen today will replace the current team in a few years time with relative ease, they took the piss out of England many times today and their third goal summed it up.

:coma: Alcantara and Canales are the **** when they combine, a Barca-Madrid connection has never been so delicious :sexface:
And this:

:adore:

England U19 are a true embarrassment, they don't look comfortable on the ball at all, it's shocking. They've been outplayed in 3/4 of the games in the tournament. They only went through because the Netherlands lost their heads against Austria. France U19 aren't too bad neither, but they're not on Spain's level. :drool:
Deshi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
From what I've read, Pacheco is having an awesome tournament, scored a lot of goals
Barça
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bobifier)
So, people, who's the best footballer?
I've only watched Spain's games but Pachecho, Canales and Alcantara seem to be the best players on the Spain team.
RoadWarrior
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Deshi)
From what I've read, Pacheco is having an awesome tournament, scored a lot of goals
I think 4 goals and got the 'World Player of the Week' from goal.com :woo:
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Barça)

I hope Liverpool keep Pacheco. He's going to be world class one day. :sexface:

That free kick also deserves a :sexface:
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's incredible to think that I'm as old as these fellas.

Need to do something with my life.
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 8 years ago
HAHA. I just love the free kick. Awesome set play.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
7.97%
I used to but I don't now (24)
2.77%
No, but I want to start (319)
36.84%
No, I am unable to (220)
25.4%
No, I chose not to (234)
27.02%