Yes you are. Anyway I was watching the highlights so i have an excuse
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by beepidybeep)
Yes you are. Anyway I was watching the highlights so i have an excuse
Lol no im not. If I was trying to be funny there would be a lot more gifs in this thread. I bet you were desperately trying to think of something to say. :teehee:
beepidybeep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Lol no im not. If I was trying to be funny there would be a lot more gifs in this thread. I bet you were desperately trying to think of something to say. :teehee:
Well the truth is I saw your post, and I repped it and didnt reply as I didn't want to continue this little chat which might have been boring you, me and everyone else. Then 20 minutes later I came back and read your post again decided to reply. If you must know.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well the truth is I saw your post, and I repped it and didnt reply as I didn't want to continue this little chat which might have been boring you, me and everyone else. Then 20 minutes later I came back and read your post again decided to reply. If you must know.
Actually a cool story, bro.

Has anyone got a link for Klopp's interview?
J.Nalbandian14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wow, nights like these define the core of football as inspirational and just simply sensational. Dortmund with a fantastic comeback when it looked all over for them. 3-2 and you've got to feel sorry for Malaga who like Dortmund started the tournament as underdogs but managed to silence the critics and outperform expectations. A stunning thrilling episode of european football, never say never in this sport. Nobody ever sees anything coming I saw comments like 'Malaga are surely through now' 'Dortmund it's game over' but now the final revelations have shook us all.
Musester
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Once again though poor officiating has been involved in moments like these. The second Malaga goal was offside as was the third Dortmund; hell all four players Lewandoski played the ball into were at least half a yard offside; what do these extra officials behind the goal-line actually do? Because as far as I can work out it's sweet fa.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Balotelli in the news again, banned for three games for insulting the referee and also fined by AC Milan after being caught smoking in a public toilet.
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Feel for Malaga, horrendous decision yet Platini endorses these extra "eyes".

Galatasaray, had they played with the same attacking verve as they did during the 15-20 min period after Eboue scored, then they might have given Madrid a real scare. They were fortunate to pull through to the QF but got found out but admire their effort. Their pitch was absolutely horrible.
beepidybeep
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Actually a cool story, bro.
No need to get annoyed, jeeeeze

(Original post by Aky786UK)
Feel for Malaga, horrendous decision yet Platini endorses these extra "eyes".
How can you feel for them, their goal was offside as well.
J.Nalbandian14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For 180 minutes of that tie, Dortmund were only winning for 90 seconds of it. Mental! This is football, this is ****ing football!!

:cry:
J.Nalbandian14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To be fair, Malaga were also handed a offside goal but most ppl will feel sorry for them and sympathise because they impressed so much in this tournament and not only exceeded expectations but annihilated expectations. They should move on with their heads high but of course Malaga were sadly the victims in the end to a phenomenal game of football.
The Assassin
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Klopp just seems like an all-round great guy
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wasn't aware that it was tbf til later but just for the way they lost it, some of their players were gutted after the match, came so close and it seems they were rightly ticked off in the tunnel when they realised Dortmund's second was offside. Plus I think they are banned from the UEFA competitions due to financial irregularity so another reason for their reactions.
Soul of Mischief
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Love Dortmund. Great club, great fans, fantastic stadium, quality manager and a great young team. The most expensive player on that team is Lewondowski who was £4m. Just shows what a quality manager Klopp really is. He's taken that team to the semis, despite constantly losing some of his best players every season. It's a team filled with Dortmund fans, like Goetze and Reus (who are also local boys) and I love the fact that there are so many Germans in their team. Their academy promotes and coaches local talent instead of doing what a lot of Pl clubs are doing, which is just buying up good prospects at the age 15/16 and then labeling them as academy products. Hope they go on to win it!
Louis.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Reus must have cost way over £4mil, but I agree with the general point and that they're a very likable club, bring out the nostalgia in people I suppose.
TheMagicRat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Let's not forget that Dortmund should've been down to ten men as well.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Never mentioned Vancouver Whitecaps got a draw at the weekend against San Jose
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Inb4 close
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Close :cool:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed