Turn on thread page Beta

Northeastern university or Lancaster University watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys who'd like to reply to my thread.

Okay basically I've applied to both schools and I am still considering where to go!!! My parents are nagging me (especially my mother) about which university I should choose. I would just like to know your suggestions about both schools because I am very stuck and its an URGENT matter! PLEASE HELP MEEE!!

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the course, which North East uni as there are many, what you're looking for, etc

ReputationRep:
    If you can afford to go to Northeastern, go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aubydoll)
    It depends on the course, which North East uni as there are many, what you're looking for, etc
    Northeastern Universty (an American Private University in Boston). I know that isn't clear in the original post though.

The problem is that few people here have extensive knowledge of more than a few universities (actually many aren't even at university) let alone lesser known (albeit still very good) American universities.

OP, although you aren't supposed to make dupe threads, have you tried the international study (specifically North American Study subforum) there will be more Americans there as well as others who are knowledgeable.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.