Turn on thread page Beta

Grandfather killed infront of granddaughter - another appalling crime. watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-8-years.html

It's not just the crime itself which is disgusting, but the sentences that were given out to the perpetrators. This is becoming such a regular occurence in the newspapers (injustice). Is there anything that we can do about it? Something is badly wrong with our justice system.

ReputationRep:
    Lock them up for life.

ReputationRep:
    Instead of locking them up, they should be disciplined and forced to join the army.

ReputationRep:
    ******* niggardly runts

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely ******* disgusting :mad: . They were already on bail for attacking other elderly asians when this crime occured.

They need locking up for life. Sadly they"ll be out in next to no time and maybe go on committing more attacks on innocent people.

ReputationRep:
    And yet my man Gavin Grant and aload of his mates get 25 years and he didn't even kill the guy. Where's the justice there?

ReputationRep:
    Ugly *******s should rot in jail for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathbeforeimmortality)
    Instead of locking them up, they should be disciplined and forced to join the army.
    And allow them to a fun spree on innocent civilians? IMO they should be hanged or put in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgusting.

They should be locked up for much longer! A minimum of at least 15 years.

May Mr Haque's soul rest in peace.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be OK with their sentence if they got happy slapped at 3 second intervals non-stop until they are released.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happyfeet*)
    Absolutely disgusting.

They should be locked up for much longer! A minimum of at least 15 years.

May Mr Haque's soul rest in peace.
    I agree. At the very minimum 10 years. 5 years a degree length lol. If I were the victims family I would be absolutely fuming. Life is unfair, but this takes the biscuit.

ReputationRep:
    Be honest, you knew they were black before you clicked the link. No doubt the one that hit and killed him will get less than ten years and serve only six and the other will get a couple of years a piece.

Edit: I didn't read this,

"But Leon Elcock, 16, and 15-year-old Hamza Lyzai could walk free within months after they were sentenced to four-and-a-half years and three-and-a-half years respectively over the death of retired careworker, Ekram Haque."

Not even five years for manslaughter and numerous other assualts.

ReputationRep:
    They took the life of another person who was doing no wrong, I dont see how anyone can defend this sentence or just add a few years on and say it would be better.

ReputationRep:
    I think the most lenient punishment they should have to endure is to be tortured continuously for months on end, waterboarded every day. These crimes are becoming increasingly prevalent in our society, and only by implementing strict punishments will they decrease. These two should be tortured, and when they are on the brink of death, be left to die a slow, painful death. Fuk1ng Africans.

ReputationRep:
    Tortured in the most horrible ways and then left to rot and die or burned at the stake or something

ReputationRep:
    If I saw them and had the chance I'd kill them on the spot

ReputationRep:
    I'll make sure to send them bars of soap.

ReputationRep:
    Saw the video footage in the news, disgusting people thugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Lock them up for life.
    What a lazy and half hearted solution inspired by a desire for blood and revenge with no consideration as to how to stop this kind of thing from happening again. Also with such a solution you will get people moaning about paying their taxes for them to be locked up.

(Original post by Extricated)
    I think the most lenient punishment they should have to endure is to be tortured continuously for months on end, waterboarded every day. These crimes are becoming increasingly prevalent in our society, and only by implementing strict punishments will they decrease. These two should be tortured, and when they are on the brink of death, be left to die a slow, painful death. Fuk1ng Africans.
    Oh okay, so rewind a century ago and no-one was getting beaten to death?

ReputationRep:
    When things like this happens, makes me wish the daredevil was real.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.