Turn on thread page Beta

I love my degree and all the peopne on it but I dont think Ive got the best exp? watch

ReputationRep:
    I love everyone on my course but at the end of the day I was never anyone popular...Plus didnt have much of a social life, either..Dont think I learned that much as well.

Is it bad wanting another chance?? And does it look bad having to Bscs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by da_comeback)
    I love everyone on my course but at the end of the day I was never anyone popular...Plus didnt have much of a social life, either..Dont think I learned that much as well.

It doesn't look bad, provided it's not two B.Scs in the same thing ... but that is a pretty crap reason for wanting to do another undergraduate degree.

Life is full of regrets. Move on.

ReputationRep:

Go on do another!

ReputationRep:
    That's a stupid reason for wanting to do another degree tbh. Just move on and get on with life.

ReputationRep:
    Who's to say that your next (more expensive) degree won't be just as much a puddle of woe?

ReputationRep:
    lets just hope your degree wasn't in english. If so yes, do another one and learn how to spell.

ReputationRep:

I'm really confused by your post ... have you completed your degree or dropped out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    I'm really confused by your post ... have you completed your degree or dropped out?
    Going into 3rd year........

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to complete it?

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to complete it?
    Yeah I do...and cant wait to return but cant help feeling that I have lost something?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, i think that if you enjoy it and like the people on your course then you have nothing to worry about! I think that you should not repeat the course because it really will look silly and not that great. As for the social side of things, you could hang out and join your coursemates on nights out (or you could invite them out with you) or join some socities. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, i think that if you enjoy it and like the people on your course then you have nothing to worry about! I think that you should not repeat the course because it really will look silly and not that great. As for the social side of things, you could hang out and join your coursemates on nights out (or you could invite them out with you) or join some socities. Hope this helps
    Thanks xxxxx

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.