Confused Watch

eowl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,

I'm just a bit confused how people already know where they will be staying, is this because they haven't done A-Levels and have got their results or something?

Also people have been saying they put "insert halls name here" as their first choice ect. I don't see anywhere on the application form to put first choice and second choice?

Thanks
natasha90
Report 8 years ago
People already know because they've had an unconditional offer from uni and phoned up uni to see where they've been allocated to. This is most likely due to the fact that a gap year has been taken and grades have been achieved. To be honest i dont think there is a first and second choice but people write the accomodation they prefer most on the first line if u know what i mean.
Hope i helped!
eowl
Rep:
?
oh ok, I get it now

Thanks for your help!
eowl
Rep:
?
Also another quick one, if anyone has applied for like a double room (for example victoria halls), where did you put that you were applying for a double room rather than the other 2?

Thanks
natasha90
Report 8 years ago
Its ok. I don't think you can choose the kind of room you want unless you directly apply through victoria hall and not uni. I suppose you could specify that you wanted a double room in the section where it says to give more detail. And where it says give numbers 1-6 on how you chose your accomodation etc location, ensuite.. Dont put price first as it will show that you're on a tight budge.
eowl
Rep:
?
ok, thanks for your help!
natasha90
Report 8 years ago
It's ok :-)
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Mar '19

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.46%
No (530)
60.78%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise