Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever seen the person who wronged you get *****slapped by karma? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just feel like a lot of people walk away from a bad situation/cut contact with people and console themselves that karma will take its course.

What are your stories and how long did it take for it to happen? Did it feel as good as you thought it would (or after a point in time, you just didn't care?). Share

All the people that have wronged me have had accidents.

Accident's caused by Karma.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Some ***** bullied me in Year 9. In Year 11, I was asked to accompany her in a Music class. I was absolutely incredulous and mad at being asked to do so. When moving to sit at the piano for the performance, I accidentally (honestly, accidentally ) put one of the chair legs down on her foot. She went "Ow!" and I immediately lifted the chair up again. It was good karma though

ReputationRep:
    he now has 9 fingers :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    YES. OMG it was the best thing of that day. She was making really *****y comments to me for no reason. At the same time, there were a few of us playing catch with a tennis ball, she accidentally threw the ball and it hit one of my friends holding a glass of vimto. It went flying all over her face and hair. She ran out crying, not only about the vimto, but the guy who split it was her ex AND she had just washed her hair on the same day - which was now covered in sticky icky vimto

Pure karma in motion there.

ReputationRep:
    A girl who bullied me all throughout primary school, teased me for speaking properly and doing my work and was just a complete ***** to me throughout secondary school is now pregnant and fat. Like, beached whale fat. So in my mind I'm just like, LOL, you have no qualifications, you have to work in Tescos full time and you serve me every week, your looks and body have gone, your life is over :teehee:

I do feel a bit sorry for her but she's probably happy enough considering she had no ambition.

ReputationRep:
    i've seen a girl who turned girls against me at one point, lose all her friends in the end up.
    pretty satisfying.

ReputationRep:
    Once I was at Mcdonald's and my friend dared me to wear this retarded sweater I have, and I said Okay and one of those hipster douchebags who tries way to hard to look like a hispter douchebag was like "that's the gayest thing I've ever seen", and I just gave him a big 'ol smile. And later on when he ordered his food he just dropped it all on the floor and made the biggest mess, got really embarrassed and just walked out and I gave him a big ol smile as he left. Certainly made my day.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Someone who buillied me had a mental breakdown and got put in an Asylum for awhile. Would't call it Karma thought to harsh for that.

ReputationRep:
    The main kid who bullied me at junior school is now seriously ill.

ReputationRep:
    I was one best friends with a girl, but as she moved through the school years she became a bit of a queen bee and everyone would swarm around her. We were still very close friends and hung around in the same group for abou 5 years before she suddenly decided she hated me, said some horrible things behind my back and basically excluded me from my own group of friends. I never thought karma would get her because noone seemed to be able to see through her!

A couple of years on and the group has ditched her and she's had to start from scratch again, find new friends etc.

ReputationRep:
    Not yet
    But I imagine I will feel immensely satisfied when it happens
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Two ginger twins used to bully me when I was about 10- I wasn't the most attractive child (braces, overweight, glasses, eyepatch) and despite them not being stunners, they wouldn't let anyone talk to me and always left me in tears from making nasty comments My mum told me that even though I had some puppy fat and glasses, it would all be gone when I was older and they, on the other hand had to put people down to make themselves feel better about themselves- but for them, it would never get better.

Anyway, last week saw them in the toilets at a club, someone had been sick on one of their identical head-to-toe Primark outfits, and they were still as ugly as sin but with severe teenage acne.

I looked really hot that night, and I let them know who I was. AVEEE IT, BIIIITCHES.

(Don't mess with the girl with the eyepatch, guys.)

ReputationRep:
    Yes! A girl was absolutely horrible to me throughout school, and it took me until our final year to really figure out that she was bullying me (in a subtle sort of way)

Karma: An admin mistake with her exam results meant that she didn't get the course she wanted in university.
    I know it's a really horrible thing to happen, I would have felt bad if it was anyone else, but in this particular instance I actually laughed (I may go to hell for that though)

ReputationRep:
    Countless of times...

A guy tried to start a fight with me because he racist...I walked away....The next day he's not in college because he was beaten up by 2 asian guys

I let someone borrow my gameboy game in year 6 when i asked for it back he claimed he "lost" it...then next thing you know someone "borrowed" his gameboy and he never got it back

Fun times

ReputationRep:
    Some **** in a Range Rover had nearly smashed into me, then gave it the whole road rage tailgating crap one night, 3 days later he had rear ended a police panda car. I made sure to honk the horn and grin at him as I drove past.

Not sure if that counts as I didn't know the guy. But still, karma.

ReputationRep:
    The psycho crazy ***** who bullied me throughout secondary school and tried to turn all my friends against me is now a single parent, with a snotty little kid and a ******** boyfriend.

Oh, and there was an ex boyfriend who treated me like utter ****, but if I tell you all what happened to him, you're all gonna think I'm sick for feeling sliiiightly righteous about it all >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    The psycho crazy ***** who bullied me throughout secondary school and tried to turn all my friends against me is now a single parent, with a snotty little kid and a ******** boyfriend.

Oh, and there was an ex boyfriend who treated me like utter ****, but if I tell you all what happened to him, you're all gonna think I'm sick for feeling sliiiightly righteous about it all >_<

sooooo curious. do tell!!!

ReputationRep:
    My "friend" in primary school would always put me down about my braces, spots, nose. I ditched her when I went to secondary school and she got braces and tried to make amends by emailing me and saying, "Oh I know what it's like now, so sorry" Told her to **** off. And then recently (we're now both 18/19) she found me on facebook and sent me a million facebook requests which I ignored. She then messages me, "Um look what happened in the past was a long time ago, surely you can get past that and add me on facebook? But if not then have a nice life".

She said it as if I was the immature one. She's the one who needs to so desperately stalk me on facebook. I didn't reply. I looked at a few of her photos and she obviously has no qualifications or ambitions and she's not very pretty and chubby. Yay That's what you get for ruining my confidence until I was about 15 years old biatch.

I'm still waiting for karma to get my ex-boyfriend.

To whoever negged me: Yes I did hold a grudge because she completely and utterly ruined my confidence from the age of 10 until about 15. Wouldn't you be mad at the person who diminished your confidence so much that you hated yourself for years? Yeesh, some people.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.