Icty Watch

s0673966
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,

I was wondering what people think about the benefits of undertaking an internship at the ICTY?
s0673966
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I should highlight that I am interested in the benefits of an ICTY internship for a future in criminal law at The Bar? That is, will an ICTY internship further my chances of gaining a pupillage?
Juneau
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would have thought it would be looked upon favourably. I did an internship at the ICC and many of my interviewers from large commercial law firms were interested in my experiences.

From what I've heard interns at the ICTY can get very good hands on experience in assisting with drafting requests, research etc. I can't imagine it would be seen as a bad use of your time in any circumstances provided you can clearly articulate what skills you learnt from it.
purple_girl
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Juneau)
I would have thought it would be looked upon favourably. I did an internship at the ICC and many of my interviewers from large commercial law firms were interested in my experiences.

From what I've heard interns at the ICTY can get very good hands on experience in assisting with drafting requests, research etc. I can't imagine it would be seen as a bad use of your time in any circumstances provided you can clearly articulate what skills you learnt from it.
How did you find the internship at the ICC?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.83%
No (498)
72.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed