The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Me and my missus waited the time it took to get home. now i think about it prehaps we should have stopped half way home :wink:.
about 4 hours
my exbf and i we were each other first and we didnt actually wait because we never talked about SEX all the time. were on the same age, and we lived together for like 1 year. we dated for 1 year and 6 months, after 6 months it just happened. and it was the best thing we ever did. we both felt like that was the right time.

i suggest that you should do it when you feel like its the right time. dont rush yourself. if you do, youll end up regretting it. and mind you, you cant take it back once you did it.
Reply 43
we waited about 2/3 months.
Reply 44
The length of the bus ride home, so about 20 minutes
8 months before we had full sex, but we were both virgins and had never done more than kiss other people so we wanted to build up slow. We've been together 19 months. I think I'd always leave it three months or so to make sure it's going to work, I'd feel a bit cheap having sex with someone if I had doubt in my mind about where the relationship was going.
I sleep with her before we get into the relationship....
Reply 47
we were friends for like a year, but hadnt seen each other for a while. he invited to a party, got drunk but didnt have sex. then like a few days later we did. and then a couple of weeks after that we got together.
Reply 48
3 weeks or so. Both experienced though, no big deal for me.
Waited six months, i was a virgin he wasnt, He was lovely to wait and fine with it :smile:
Reply 50
Compared so some of the other answers I was very quick... like a week into the relationship!
Erm, I'd known him vaguely for a few months, been seeing each other for a few weeks, but we weren't officially going out when it happened. :rolleyes: I planned to wait longer, but happens happens and I don't regret it at all.

OP, I think you're considering this for all the wrong reasons especially considering it'd be your first time. You'll know when it's right.
About 3/4 weeks.
You know when it's right anyway.
Ilora-Danon
There's no right or wrong, as long as you're comfortable and most importantly, safe.
This.

Also if your boyfriend is going to succumb to 'temptation' then I doubt it will make any difference if you've slept together or not - in my opinion sex is often little more than a physical action, it's only if there are feelings behind it that it really matters. Obviously I don't know the guy, but if he's really into you then it'll be the feelings rather than the sexual history that will keep you together.
Well met my bf online, met after 2 months and slept on the first 'date'. Well we were together for a few days before we did the deed. He was a virgin at the time and I felt it a personal challenge to get him in the sack.

Normally I wait a month or so, but it is when it feels right rather than any specific length of time.
hes your boyfriend love, not a partner
I don't know how I could wait months for someone until we have sex. It is just an act of love. When you love the person you're with, that's when it is right to have sex. I seriously don't understand the cock-blockage on this site sometimes.
Reply 57
A week?! Erm, I don't think that's at all enough time if you're looking for an emotional experience (ie. most girls' first times). However if you just think of sex as sex, then go for it.

I wasn't ready until 7 months in to our relationship. I thought I was at numerous points (especially when we're fooling around :cool:) but I know now that it did take me that long to be truly comfortable with him, and loved him enough to have sex.
wait till your ready, it should be a prescious moment the first time you do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending