Turn on thread page Beta

What is this car my neighbour has- I want one nowwwwwwwwww! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for bad pic. It sounds like a beast. The back of it looks absolutely amazing. If I can get my hands on one of these, I will truly die a happy man.

So jealous, there, I admit it :p:

http://a.imageshack.us/img442/6199/carba.jpg

this pic doesnt do it justice- the back was beastly- never seen a better car

ReputationRep:
    Robin Reliant?

ReputationRep:
    Lamborghini Murcielago SV 670-4 from the looks of it. The 670 is the horse power and the 4 means 4 wheel drive. I want one too.

Lamborghini something or other.

ReputationRep:
    Ask them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesBlood)
    Lamborghini Murcielago SV 670-4 from the looks of it. The 670 is the horse power and the 4 means 4 wheel drive. I want one too.

Oh, thanks man. The back of it is so sexy. Man I would settle for that over a girl anyday. It's sex on wheels this thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killer Bean)
    Ask them?
    I don't think they would hear me mate. I'm really insecure anyway.

ReputationRep:
    This is sexier:

http://cache.jalopnik.com/cars/asset...mpetizione.jpg

ReputationRep:

LAD :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    How can I make this jealousy i have towards not having this car leave me without anything bad happening. I'm feeling really on edge right now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Best Lamborghini ever made.

ReputationRep:
    Steal the car, pick me up, we'll max it down the M6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    How can I make this jealousy i have towards not having this car leave me without anything bad happening. I'm feeling really on edge right now :yep:
    Start having that car?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Best Lamborghini ever made.
    :eek:

Quite a statement that! Not sure I agree with you either!

Diablo SV...

ReputationRep:
    Lambo maybes.

Personally i would rather have a nissan gtr or even an old skyline but each to thier own.

http://www.supercarwallpapers.co.uk/...-R35-Vspec.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killer Bean)
    Ask them?
    If my neighbour suddenly wanted to talk to me the day I got a nice/supercar I'd reel off the spec then politely tell them to **** off...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    Sorry for bad pic. It sounds like a beast. The back of it looks absolutely amazing. If I can get my hands on one of these, I will truly die a happy man.

So jealous, there, I admit it :p:

http://a.imageshack.us/img442/6199/carba.jpg

this pic doesnt do it justice- the back was beastly- never seen a better car
    guarentee that the guy that owns it has a tiny penis!! and why would u have that over a girl anyday? you saying thats better than a night with megan fox? your kidding right?

ReputationRep:
    Steal the car, pick me up, we'll max it down the M6.

Even if i have that car for 10 minutes I'm willing to serve my time. That is all i want now in my life. Seriously I can't get it out of my head.

ReputationRep:
    Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV

ReputationRep:
    Jizz.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.