Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been getting out of shape recently so I want to do something about it. I'm going to join a gym hopefully within a week and I'm hopping to at least improve my fitness in the 2 months before university. I realise I'm not gonna see a massive weight drop but its always good to have good fitness levels. I've been considering doing some kind of sport/activity and uni and indoor rock climbing has always intrigued me but I've never really tried it so do you think that its a good idea to pick it seeing as im not exactly a super fit person?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Try it. A really fun thing to do and great for upper body strength. It doesn't hurt to try it and you are not exactly committing to something for life.

ReputationRep:
    ye true, its just I dont think theres any climbing walls nearby and i was just wondering whether its gonna be like im the only kinda fat person trying out rock climbing at uni.

ReputationRep:
    you wont be

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.