Turn on thread page Beta

FAO Women: Do you find big balls attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    After experiencing some testicle pain the other day (I made a thread on it/thankfully the pain has now gone) I decided to pay more attention to my family jewells. I measured them and calculated the volume and it turns out that they are about 60% bigger than the national average. Is this a good thing? Would it put you off or would it be a turn on?

ReputationRep:
    How did you measure the volume of your nuts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby sexy)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby sexy)
    By measuring the length, height and depth with a ruler and then using the following formula: 4/3 π x (length/2) x (width/2) x (depth/2).

Dunked them in water and weighed the overflow. Perfectly normal activity, goes hand in hand with measuring your penis length, or using a bendy ruler to measure girth. Everyone does it.

ReputationRep:
    Be proud of your balls. Not that we care.

They have no function for us and I don't pay much attention to them, except for during oral, when honestly smaller is more practical. But whatever.

ReputationRep:
    60%?! Megabawlz!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    60%? Thats pretty sweet man. From bro to bro, I hope you have a big whopper to match, otherwise that's gonna look pretty funky.

ReputationRep:
    How big is your penis? My friend accidentally flashed us on holiday. He has the biggest scrotum I have ever seen, but at the same time he has the smallest penis I have ever seen. To make it worse, he is 6'5'' and twenty stone.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I've never noticed, actually.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry brah but I think you has teh testicular canca

ReputationRep:
    Not that fussed really, but maybe slightly.

ReputationRep:
    did somebody just watch south park?

stickin ur balls in a microwave just so you can smoke weed isn't the solution brah

ReputationRep:
    this remainds me of the inbetweeners:

"do you put the balls in too?"

"yeah...can do"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    How big is your penis? My friend accidentally flashed us on holiday. He has the biggest scrotum I have ever seen, but at the same time he has the smallest penis I have ever seen. To make it worse, he is 6'5'' and twenty stone.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say that balls, or their size, are something we particularly care about. We don't meet a guy and think, "I hope he has big balls!", it doesn't really matter. But, congratulations nonetheless for your big nads, I'm sure they bring you some kind of subconscious confidence-boost. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    did somebody just watch south park?

stickin ur balls in a microwave just so you can smoke weed isn't the solution brah
    Ha. That episide of South Park is what came to mind before making this thread. I can't say I've ever thought about microwaving my nads, mind.

And for those who asked, my **** is bigger than average so they don't look too out of proportion or anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    Scrotum: one of those words that should definitely be used more in everyday conversation.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.