Would it be okay to give a little brother a dry rub down bath? Watch

This discussion is closed.
jessisagoodgirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
and such..He's 7 months old, this is going to be my first time babysittting over night, and didn't want it to go too unsmoothly the first time, but I was considering a rub down, or dry bath..not exactly sure cause there's not much online, but would I use a Bristol Pad or something else, also I am responsible for getting him down and up from a nap during the day, so I was seeing an oppurtunity for the rub down both before and after the nap, and before and after bed or whatever...Also he is still very small for his age so what precautions to take and such...
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ask your mum, dummy!
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
Sorry, mum can't know..
Redreynard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
how very intrigueing! why can't your mother know?
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Redreynard)
how very intrigueing! why can't your mother know?
cause this is my first time babysitting him and I want to do it how I want, also I don't think she would like the idea of it any how, but I'm not too worried about it, it's nice to hear others experience for my own confidence.
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vander Beth)
is that a clitoris in your profile pic?
made me look, but I can't find this "clitoris" you speak of. Can you describe it?

You can see the top part of her ****, mind.
joneal
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
first off, is that your snatch i see in your profile pic?

Second, what is this thread about?? :confused:
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by vander Beth)
is that a clitoris in your profile pic?
not funny
vander Beth
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jessisagoodgirl)
not funny
wasn't trying to be
cambio wechsel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Is this a dagger I see before me? &c.

I'm all for the snatch shots. "Check your PMs" and so on.
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
http://i27.tinypic.com/21llf92.jpg

my lil bro
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by cambio wechsel)
Is this a dagger I see before me? &c.

I'm all for the snatch shots. "Check your PMs" and so on.
And what does sexual harassing me have to do with babysitting?
vander Beth
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
if you are going to crop out your punani, why don't you crop out all of it

Spoiler:
Show
i've got a screenshot btw
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
Well, I guess I better figure out how to use the ignore list sooner than later :x
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
For the rest of you who like to imagine my swimsuit to be a clitoris, vander Beth has a nice screenshot for you
cambio wechsel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
is it possible that you have just done a google image search for "pretty girl" or "cute teen" to get a profile pic and not noticed that this girl is showing her bits?
jessisagoodgirl
Rep:
?
is it possible that you have just done a google image search for "pretty girl" or "cute teen" to get a profile pic and not noticed that this girl is showing her bits?
You can talk to vander about that in my ignore list
vander Beth
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i would guess, since she uses jess as a username, but the filename if you try to save it is "jen1"
johnnyringo
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jessisagoodgirl)
and such..He's 7 months old, this is going to be my first time babysittting over night, and didn't want it to go too unsmoothly the first time, but I was considering a rub down, or dry bath..not exactly sure cause there's not much online, but would I use a Bristol Pad or something else, also I am responsible for getting him down and up from a nap during the day, so I was seeing an oppurtunity for the rub down both before and after the nap, and before and after bed or whatever...Also he is still very small for his age so what precautions to take and such...
Honestly your going to want to talk to your parents about this ahead of time.
Believe it or not, parents a pretty particular when it comes to individual child needs, you wouldn't want to do something that's against their protocol per say.
As for first time babysitting him, just make sure you have all the proper telephone number in case you need clarification on any of the expectations..
I never had to babysit when I was younger but I know from friends it can be a challenge, I wish there was more I could share, but good luck to you...
Also, what part of London do you live in if you don't mind me asking?
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you're determined to do it 'how you want' and are simply looking for opinions of strangers to go by over the opinion of the mother of the child you're looking after, then maybe try a parenting forum instead of a student forum. You're struggling to get the high view/comment count you're clearly after here, so might as well try somewhere else.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads