Turn on thread page Beta

So what does reputation mean anyway, who do I speak with watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    and such...How many points do I need for each reputation point?

(Original post by jessisagoodgirl)
    and such...How many points do I need for each reputation point?
    Reputation is a way of giving kudos on our forum to good (or bad) posts. You can give rep once a day by clicking the thumbs up/thumbs down icon at the top of a post. If you read this bit of the FAQ it explains a bit more about how rep works and how many points you need for each of the gems.

We're about to move over to a new version of the forum software though, and when we do we'll be having a new rep system where things'll be a bit different, so watch this space!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    Reputation is a way of giving kudos on our forum to good (or bad) posts. You can give rep once a day by clicking the thumbs up/thumbs down icon at the top of a post. If you read this bit of the FAQ it explains a bit more about how rep works and how many points you need for each of the gems.

We're about to move over to a new version of the forum software though, and when we do we'll be having a new rep system where things'll be a bit different, so watch this space!
    thanks!

ReputationRep:

You're an administrator now?. Congrats.

(Original post by R£SP£CT)
    You're an administrator now?. Congrats.
    I'm interning for Acumen over the Summer so I need to be in the administrator group to see adverts. Once I've finished I'll go back to being a normal supermod

ReputationRep:
    I'm interning for Acumen over the Summer so I need to be in the administrator group to see adverts. Once I've finished I'll go back to being a normal supermod
    Ahh thats why. All the best and good luck, though im sure you won't need it.

(Original post by R£SP£CT)
    Ahh thats why. All the best and good luck, though im sure you won't need it.
    Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.