Now that I have to reflect on it…
This year, I:
- Took more responsibilities, I became a Peer Mentor, a Student Rep in both my subjects and a Student Ambassador.
- Got more involved in uni life, I was running two societies, one that I had created.
- Took up a new sport, and started rowing, which was very enjoyable although I'm considering coxing instead of rowing, in my 4th year.
- Managed to get in the riding competition team, and although I didn't stay too long, I still managed to do very well in a competition
- Worked, as a waitress at Old Trafford and as a Student Ambassador for the uni, who liked me enough to ask me to come back
- Was placed in one of the best suite when working at Wimbledon, although it wasn't my cup of tea at all.
- Managed to have the Russian department to create more modules, and it worked, the future 2nd years now have 5 new modules for next year!
- Managed to get the same department to buy more books, and it worked again, so we have updated versions of textbooks in our libraries.
- Set up a new scheme, to help student on the academic side. It's called PASS and it's students helping students, it will start next year.
And the most important of all
- I passed my 2nd year and can now go abroad!