Impossible to be pregnant this way? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Firstly please keep this serious, I know it may sound stupid but I worry to the alot over small things.

Long story short I grabbed my bf's penis and jerked him for about 10 seconds (he didn't ***)then about an hour /two later I touched myself and my finger didn't enter all the way but about a centremetre into my vagina. I washed my hands somewhere between this time period.

Could I be pregnant or am I over thinking this way to much?
FreakyStyley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're over thinking this, I mean there is a chance but it's so so minimal that it's not even worth thinking about. Don't worry
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why would you even do that? lol.

But no, I highly doubt you could get pregnant, given that you wash your hands before touching yourself.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There'd be a bit of a panic if sperm live don everyone's hands waiting to get in the vagina and make people pregnent.

*kills 99% of bacteria, but not sperm for sperm is impregnable :zomg:

Or in this case - 'pregnable'. :sexface:
member64211
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Even if you had sperm on your hands I think they only survive a few minutes in open air.
Flibbles
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Also, bear in mind that only a few may reach the 'goal', so to speak, even when they're randy teens. Do you really think that a few sperm with their bus passes will be the bread winners of the lot?

:p:
_Pondersome.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
don't worry - you certainly won't be pregnant from that.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (132)
18.38%
No (436)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (150)
20.89%

Watched Threads