Turn on thread page Beta

Very confused... lots of mixed signals. watch

Hi there, I have read many threads with the same sort of theme to them but I just wanted your opinion on my particular situation.

So... Theres this guy who I really like, we started texting each other and talking online etc. We had met up once or twice and not much had happened, however I was really enjoying spending time with him and I thought he was feeling the same. The last time we met up we went to the cinema. During the film he started touching my hand so I responded and we were holding hands through most of the film. When we got home to my house he hugged me and then when we broke apart he started to kiss me, so I kissed him back. He said he would text me and I said thanks for a really nice night.

Since then though things have been different. He asked me if I wanted to something a few days after we had been to the cinema and I said yes so he said he would text we. The next text I got of him was him basically explaining that he couldn't do anything on the night we had planned to because he was going away with his parents for the weekend and wouldn't be back till after the weekend. I was disappointed but hoped we would meet up afterwords. Since then I have sent him a couple of texts with no reply from him to either of them.

So I was just wondering do you think he's still interested or not?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't sound like you know each other very well. Do you have much in common?

Perhaps he enjoys making out with you but only if it's not too much effort for him.

Dunno, sorry to sound negative, but it doesn't seem like a great match.

ReputationRep:
    i'd leave it and see if he replies, if not, then take that as a no

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, leave it, see if he replies, if not, don't send another text, hope to see him in person and let him explain.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2010
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.