Am I still a virgin? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Keep anon.

Ok, well me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about 8 months now and the only sex we've had is anal. We'd done everything else too except actual intercourse, the reason for this is her parents and culture, if it wasn't for that we would have had sex by now. Basically, she doesn't want to lose her virginity incase later on she gets an arrange marriage and she thinks if she's not a virgin she'll get in trouble or whatever.

So yeah, question's in the title...
Kiwiguy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Keep anon.

Ok, well me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about 8 months now and the only sex we've had is anal. We'd done everything else too except actual intercourse, the reason for this is her parents and culture, if it wasn't for that we would have had sex by now. Basically, she doesn't want to lose her virginity incase later on she gets an arrange marriage and she thinks if she's not a virgin she'll get in trouble or whatever.

So yeah, question's in the title...
What the **** is with all these S*** stabbers coming on TSR today? :lolwut:
beckyl92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i'd say you're still a virgin.
EssRidge
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
By the common definition of virgin (penis in vagina), I'd say yes, you still are one. But really, why does it matter?
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She's wearing some kind of strap-on device?

"What times, what customs", as the Roman had it.
Rolls eyes
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:lolwut:
Doubtful, so I'll feed the troll:
Neither of you are virgins. She needs to tell her parents she's been taking it in the ass, coz whatever culture or religion her parents are from, she clearly doesn't belong to it, and she would be a hypocrite for pretending. (As well as her parents need to be put in their places and advance from the Middle Ages).
Anonymous #1
I'm not sure what I should do, it's kind of fustrating for me too as I know she isn't enjoying anal, and for that reason we don't do it much :\
Nick Longjohnson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol, your girlfriend wants to be a technical virgin :rofl:
joey!
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yes
TheMeister
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
well.... after reading that, i know i'm not :mmm:
BackDoorEntry
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you need to tell me this culture
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
Lol, your girlfriend wants to be a technical virgin :rofl:
She doesn't want to but she feels she kinda has to Really gets to me, she probably thinks I'll leave her if she doesn't sex me up, hence the anal.
darkred
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LOL your gf is scared what her parents would say if she had vaginal sex but shes not scared about what theyd say if they found out someone **** stabbed her ass? Errrrrrrrrr ok

yeah I think youre still a virgin though
haydenong
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nope. You are definitely not a virgin.
GatsbyCrazy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by BackDoorEntry)
you need to tell me this culture
Doesn't matter but it could be anyone from a religious background. I.e. Strict christians, pretty sure they should wait till marriage before sex
Anonymous #1
(Original post by failingatm)
LOL your gf is scared what her parents would say if she had vaginal sex but shes not scared about what theyd say if they found out someone **** stabbed her ass? Errrrrrrrrr ok

yeah I think youre still a virgin though
Her parents could never find out she's had anal sex, not like there's a real cherry to pop.
darkred
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Her parents could never find out she's had anal sex, not like there's a real cherry to pop.
WELL HOW WOULD THEY FIND OUT IF HER CHERRY HAS POPPED OR NOT? Are they gonna do it themselves? ask her husband if it popped? :/ you're thinking too much into this

you should have just asked her to give you a hand job or something
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rolls eyes)
She needs to tell her parents she's been taking it in the ass, coz whatever culture or religion her parents are from, she clearly doesn't belong to it, and she would be a hypocrite for pretending. (As well as her parents need to be put in their places and advance from the Middle Ages).
Yeah, I'm going to say "no" to telling her parents about the bum fun.
The Socialite
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But the hymen can be broken in any number of ways e.g. with a large tampon, physical activity such as horseriding, with a vibrator, and some girls are actually born without hymens...

So if she had sex 'for the first time' and didn't bleed, it wouldn't prove she wasn't a virgin.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by failingatm)
WELL HOW WOULD THEY FIND OUT IF HER CHERRY HAS POPPED OR NOT? Are they gonna do it themselves? ask her husband if it popped? :/ you're thinking too much into this

you should have just asked her to give you a hand job or something
She thinks that if she gets an arranged marriage, she is expected to be a virigin. Might cause trouble if the husband turns nasty about it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (193)
18.68%
No (626)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (214)
20.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed