The Student Room Group

I want to go Thorpe park but have noone to go with

Scroll to see replies

Makaveli_The_Don
What day? I'm going to come there and push you off Stealth.

Ur mean :frown:....
I cant believe how many people here are actually going to go together, might see you guys if any of yous go next week haha but i dont know how you look lol. :smile:
Reply 122
i'm watching Eastenders, ask mi later
Malsy
i'm watching Eastenders, ask mi later

Come :colondollar:
Reply 124
Prokaryotic_crap

Anything happening with this as you asked people to PM you?
Lol at this thread.
I wanna go but I have no money left :frown:
Reply 127
Aw man I'd love to do this! A TSR meet actually sounds really cool haha which probably means I'm really sad :p:. Unfortunately, I'm GCSE and would be shunned :emo: Not to mention my parents would never let me travel from Sheffield to Thorpe Park.

Edit: To all those people saying it would be dangerous/awkward/strange, I don't think so. We're on a student forum and most of us will actually be who we say we are rather than rapists/pedos/etc. No one will know each other so everyone is in the same boat and you can make some real friendships. It sounds exciting to me, meeting people you've never met before and just having a laugh :biggrin:
Reply 128
S_123
Aw man I'd love to do this! A TSR meet actually sounds really cool haha which probably means I'm really sad :p:. Unfortunately, I'm GCSE and would be shunned :emo: Not to mention my parents would never let me travel from Sheffield to Thorpe Park.

Maybe next year, or more like the year after :p:
this might turn into that facebook party where all those people got arrested at this rat
So what day are we going?
Ok, sorry for the delay, my computer died. So, I have:
Lamps08
Skinnie-minnie
Aeon Prince
Eban_uk
Saphfire (can’t do this week)
Jamesclark95
Theths
U4m1r (has to confirm with his parents)
Hobo06

so I was thinking 7th August maybe?
hobo06
Anything happening with this as you asked people to PM you?

my computer died sorry, check my previous post
Reply 133
7th should be OK for me, I'm working this Saturday, so I should be off that Saturday.
I think a new thread might be better actually, this is full of spam.
I'll think about it. :sexface:
Reply 135
I'll come but only between Zuhr and Maghrib - I get beat with a stick if I miss prayer.
Reply 136
Lamps08
Maybe next year, or more like the year after :p:

Can we hold off the meet until then...:wink: If you guys actually do this have fun!! :biggrin:
Reply 137
See you there.
Elephant.
I'll come but only between Zuhr and Maghrib - I get beat with a stick if I miss prayer.

You'll miss Asr then :curious:
Makaveli_The_Don
You'll miss Asr then :curious:

she'll pray it there

Quick Reply

Latest