Does she fancy me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm normally able to tell if girls fancy me or not, but with this girl in particular I have no clue. She says i'm really cute and an amazing person, and flirts with me a lot however she does that with most people. So i dunno if she does or not.
plymeth1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She really likes you, she's even showing you !!!.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by plymeth1)
She really likes you, she's even showing you !!!.
Ye, but she flirts with most people so I dunno if she does, and I'm not too sure if her calling me cute means she likes me.
>Anna<
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have you tried flirting back?
spaniards
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm normally able to tell if girls fancy me or not, but with this girl in particular I have no clue. She says i'm really cute and an amazing person, and flirts with me a lot however she does that with most people. So i dunno if she does or not.
**** in a box. If she likes you, she'll wear it.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spaniards)
**** in a box. If she likes you, she'll wear it.
Textbook answer
Anonymous #1
(Original post by >Anna<)
Have you tried flirting back?
Ye she just flirts back as well I'm seeing her tomorrow, and said i would treat her to something cos she's been upset recently, but she was like no no i coudn't let you do that
plymeth1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ye, but she flirts with most people so I dunno if she does, and I'm not too sure if her calling me cute means she likes me.
maybe she's just being friendly. But she might only be act like a flirting type of a friend eh. But try flirting back a bit.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by plymeth1)
maybe she's just being friendly. But she might only be act like a flirting type of a friend eh. But try flirting back a bit.
I do she just flirts back more
Indieboohoo
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
Does she talk to you alot on msn/facebook/phone then yes she likes if not then no.
yesioo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Give her something. Like a crappy friendship band or something. If she wears it all the time you may be on to a winner
>Anna<
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ye she just flirts back as well I'm seeing her tomorrow, and said i would treat her to something cos she's been upset recently, but she was like no no i coudn't let you do that
Well make it a bit more obvious you like her and see what happens. Avoid being too full on, obviously.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by >Anna<)
Well make it a bit more obvious you like her and see what happens. Avoid being too full on, obviously.
Like what?
spaniards
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by zKlown)
Textbook answer
Thing was, I tried doing it with my old girlfriend as a bit of a joke,(at the time we had only made out but we were friends for ages so we weren't uncomfortable, so i thought this would be a funny way to get some extra steps in)

i put all shredded tissue paper (you know the stuff that is in strands, you get it from paperchase) it wasn't a shoebox but a box I found in paperchase also. It acutally looked pretty cool, like a proper gift.

She went into the bathroom while I was still in my room, went and put it in. She came back, I smiled and said hey, I have something to show you, she laughed and said why are you holding that box funny, and i replied because theres something delicate inside. She opened the lid and she screamed, thought it was a baby mole.

Lesson number 1.Always do it with an erection.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Thing was, I tried doing it with my old girlfriend as a bit of a joke,(at the time we had only made out but we were friends for ages so we weren't uncomfortable, so i thought this would be a funny way to get some extra steps in)

i put all shredded tissue paper (you know the stuff that is in strands, you get it from paperchase) it wasn't a shoebox but a box I found in paperchase also. It acutally looked pretty cool, like a proper gift.

She went into the bathroom while I was still in my room, went and put it in. She came back, I smiled and said hey, I have something to show you, she laughed and said why are you holding that box funny, and i replied because theres something delicate inside. She opened the lid and she screamed, thought it was a baby mole.

http://images.tmuscle.com/forum_imag...eIfSerious.jpg
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why don't you just ask her when you're out tomorrow? You'd save yourself a lot of time - if she doesn't like you then okay you'll have your answer and can move on and if she does then yay get in and you've got more time to spend with her than if you mucked around for a month or so to see if she liked you or not.
andreastp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

God your hilariously embarrasing...:yep:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Melting Sugar.)
Why don't you just ask her when you're out tomorrow? You'd save yourself a lot of time - if she doesn't like you then okay you'll have your answer and can move on and if she does then yay get in and you've got more time to spend with her than if you mucked around for a month or so to see if she liked you or not.
Suppose so
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Suppose so
i think you just anon failed with me but don't worry about it :yy:

seriously though, just do it! ask her out or at least tell her how you feel then if she says she feels the same way then wahey
hazbaz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Melting Sugar.)
i think you just anon failed with me but don't worry about it :yy:

seriously though, just do it! ask her out or at least tell her how you feel then if she says she feels the same way then wahey
Lolz ye i got Good fighted by the post annon button XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads