Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just downloaded ImTOO iPod movie converter if that helps.

Not a clue how to get my movies onto my iPod?

Help = rep.

http://anders.com/guides/convert/vid...d/windows.html

ReputationRep:
    Not sure as I have no videos to play with saved separately, but is there a way of right clicking and selecting "open with itunes" so it's in itunes and can be synced?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure as I have no videos to play with saved separately, but is there a way of right clicking and selecting "open with itunes" so it's in itunes and can be synced?
    not with mine "/

ReputationRep:
    once you have converted the video file, save it somewhere you know. Then open itunes and click 'add file to library'. then just click open when you have found the right one. On my itunes it saves in movies. Then just sync your ipod. xxx quote me if you need and more help xxx I was transferring videos from youtube all day yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys. I think I'll figure it out

ReputationRep:
    once you have converted the video file, save it somewhere you know. Then open itunes and click 'add file to library'. then just click open when you have found the right one. On my itunes it saves in movies. Then just sync your ipod. xxx quote me if you need and more help xxx I was transferring videos from youtube all day yesterday.
    what program did you use for youtube videos?

ReputationRep:
    daniusoft video to ipod converter, I only use the trial program so I don't have to pay, so it says evaluation copy on it. Every time you open the program up redownload it otherwise it just converts about 30 seconds. xx

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.