Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When you return an item on the topshop.com do you get refunded for the initial P&P cost?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yes you can when you take it back to the shop take your receipt and ask to be refunded for the p&p as well and one of the supervisors can do it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caramelqueen01)
    yes you can when you take it back to the shop take your receipt and ask to be refunded for the p&p as well and one of the supervisors can do it for you.
    oh ok! thanks thats really helpful I've already stated on the website that I want refund it, so now can I take it to the store or do I have to let them know that I wont be posting it?

ReputationRep:
    Just take it to the store with the receipt and they'll confirm the refund, Topshop / Topman are probably the coolest place I've ever had to return stuff too..

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.