The Student Room Group

Friend tried touching me whilst I was asleep

Please keep anon or delete.

Ok first off this is not a troll, I am being completely serious. Last week I was at a party and lots of people stayed over so there were little places to sleep, so I ended up sharing a bed with one of my mates (both guys). I was asleep and starting regaining my consciousness to him touching my penis over my boxers. As you can imagine I just had no idea what to do, I started to realise what was going on and I didn't say anything as this would no doubt have ended our friendship, not to mention being awkward as anything, so I just turned over to face the other way hoping he would stop. But then he started to feel my arse and I'm pretty sure he started touching me with his penis. I was just too baffled and shocked to do anything, maybe I should have done but it would have been way too awkward. Everytime he started touching me I just moved position, had to stay in the most uncomfortable position ever for ages. He then proceeded to masturbate over me, all the time me having to pretend I was asleep. What the hell is one meant to do in this situation? Does this mean he is gay? It would surprise me as he has slept with a lot of girls, maybe he just enjoyed the sexual thrill of touching a sleeping person? :/

I highly doubt this has ever happened to anyone, but does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Erm. Tad weird.
It happens.
Reply 3
You let him masturbate over you?
Reply 4
I think he's drunk, and he thought you were a girl.
Yeah, thats just odd.
Either let it go and just 'be aware' that he is a tad odd, and continue being his friend
or
Confront him about it (I don't mean aggressively, just a man-to-man chat) and ask him about it.
Reply 6
:lolwut: and you say this isn't a troll?

Okaaaaaaaay...
I wouldn't read too much into it tbh
If this is true I can't believe you just let him do it. If I woke up to one of my friends touching my up in my sleep I'd be like "WTF ARE YOU DOING??!!!!!!111!!11!!"
maybe you just looked good in the dark?
fapfapfap
Come on. You liked it, didn't you? :sexface:
Reply 13
lol

don't be friends with him but how awkward if you had it out with him.
erm also ....... maybe he was doing it in his sleep?

nah he prob was fully concious; i feel sorry for you for how awkward this is. the unspoken incident. heh
Errr.
With friends like these, who needs rapists?
Reply 16
My bad, i thought you was up for it tbh mate :wink:
Reply 17
Oh shut up OP, you enjoyed it really. :sexface:
Reply 18
Rapists and friends blend into one in this case.
Reply 19
:rofl: I lolled! :biggrin:
Um...sounds really strange. Maybe he was drunk out of his head? Maybe he was asleep and suffers from this sleep disorder where people do sexual things without realising? (Google it, it does exist). I think you should have 'woken up' and confronted him straight away so he couldn't deny it like he can now.

Either:
Ask him about it
Don't mention it and sleep next to him again and see if he does the same thing then you can 'wake up'
Don't mention it but be aware of him and don't let him sleep next to people
Forget about it

Probably don't tell everyone because he would deny it and you'd seem weird :s-smilie: I can't believe you didn't stop him to be honest :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending