Report 8 years ago
This thread turns me on.
*subscribes*
Cybele
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DontWantYourBloodMoney)
:zomg:
This.
0w3n-69
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Happened to me as well, exept I woke up and he was sucking on it, I didn't know what to do so I just let him do it.

I got a blowjob so I was happy enough, but felt a bit awkward about it the next day

Realised I'm bi a ftew years later so its all good
You're awesome! :drool:
JmJtr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
"WTF ARE YOU DOING??!!!!!!111!!11!!"
THIS PRECISLY WOULD BE MY EXACT REACTION + maybe a slap depending on who it was.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd nut him. No-one touches me without my approval... unless I'm passed out and they're female and really hot and I wake up next to them and we have sexy-time when we both wake up in the morning.

...it's never happened though. :emo:
CloéBucky
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i think you were at LEAST subconsciously curious.
Alexx
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
All i have to say is, LOL
dzeh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Who doesnt materbate all over their friends just for the lulz when they're sleeping?
ranbow99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by failingatm)
Oh shut up OP, you enjoyed it really. :sexface:
This is what I thought :p: Why didn't you just get out of bed and sleep on the floor?!?
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hurf durf sexual abuse is funny when it happens to men, if it were me, I'd have fought him off with my rippling man muscles! HE MUST TOTES BE GAYYY GUIZ.
darkred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
...it's never happened though. :emo:
And it prolly wont LOL
sarahthegemini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I actually believed the OP until you said that the guy masterbated over you. Too far dude, too far.
darkred
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:confused:
(Original post by ranbow99)
This is what I thought :p: Why didn't you just get out of bed and sleep on the floor?!?
I think the real question is why didnt OP ******* knock the **** out of his **** of a friend
jianfeng1990
Report 8 years ago
as i think he might be Bisexual, cause i did face the same problem with you too. But finally i try to talk to my friends in a tactfully way.he was more on gay. Slerping with Girls doesnt mean that he is staight, i think he's trying to hide "something" from you. Hopefully it help you
speedbird
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Please keep anon or delete.

Ok first off this is not a troll, I am being completely serious. Last week I was at a party and lots of people stayed over so there were little places to sleep, so I ended up sharing a bed with one of my mates (both guys). I was asleep and starting regaining my consciousness to him touching my penis over my boxers. As you can imagine I just had no idea what to do, I started to realise what was going on and I didn't say anything as this would no doubt have ended our friendship, not to mention being awkward as anything, so I just turned over to face the other way hoping he would stop. But then he started to feel my arse and I'm pretty sure he started touching me with his penis. I was just too baffled and shocked to do anything, maybe I should have done but it would have been way too awkward. Everytime he started touching me I just moved position, had to stay in the most uncomfortable position ever for ages. He then proceeded to masturbate over me, all the time me having to pretend I was asleep. What the hell is one meant to do in this situation? Does this mean he is gay? It would surprise me as he has slept with a lot of girls, maybe he just enjoyed the sexual thrill of touching a sleeping person? :/

I highly doubt this has ever happened to anyone, but does anyone have any advice?

Thanks
He is definitely bisexual, probably gay. Or maybe he'd just watched one of them "teen virgins go camping" X films
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by failingatm)
And it prolly wont LOL
...out of everything you could've said, out of every insult you could've given, you chose the most obvious, predictable, and boring thing to say?

Creativity, thy name is not failingatm.
darkred
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
...out of everything you could've said, out of every insult you could've given, you chose the most obvious, predictable, and boring thing to say?

Creativity, thy name is not failingatm.
Well I never said I was creative did I?

RETARD... thy name IS Drunk Punx
marijuanahero
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What the hell is one meant to do in this situation?
One is meant to punch the molester in the face and then call the police.

Does this mean he is gay?
Your reaction means you're definitely gay.
Jimbo1234
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cool story bro
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.29%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.45%
No, but I want to start (275)
37.36%
No, I am unable to (177)
24.05%
No, I chose not to (205)
27.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise