or maybe...

it didn't actually happen... YOU WERE DREAMING

:sexface:
casualclaret
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please keep anon or delete.

Ok first off this is not a troll, I am being completely serious. Last week I was at a party and lots of people stayed over so there were little places to sleep, so I ended up sharing a bed with one of my mates (both guys). I was asleep and starting regaining my consciousness to him touching my penis over my boxers. As you can imagine I just had no idea what to do, I started to realise what was going on and I didn't say anything as this would no doubt have ended our friendship, not to mention being awkward as anything, so I just turned over to face the other way hoping he would stop. But then he started to feel my arse and I'm pretty sure he started touching me with his penis. I was just too baffled and shocked to do anything, maybe I should have done but it would have been way too awkward. Everytime he started touching me I just moved position, had to stay in the most uncomfortable position ever for ages. He then proceeded to masturbate over me, all the time me having to pretend I was asleep. What the hell is one meant to do in this situation? Does this mean he is gay? It would surprise me as he has slept with a lot of girls, maybe he just enjoyed the sexual thrill of touching a sleeping person? :/

I highly doubt this has ever happened to anyone, but does anyone have any advice?

Thanks
Something similar happened to my cousin... he was asleep but he woke up to his best mate with his hand completely down his boxers playin with his knob! He did the opposite to you though, he went crazy and kicked him out and told every1 that his mate was gay and that he was touching him whilst he was asleep. However, the embarrassment and whatever goes with it forced him to try to commit suicide. Luckily, he failed in his attempt. So people have stopped mocking him and accepted that he is gay as they wouldn't want his death on there consciense, after all he was their mate. I'm not saying this is what would have happened had you gone sick on your mate, but in my opinion i think u did the right thing... but if he does it again, chop it off. haha :eek:
star_5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would have definitely got the hell out of that bed if it were me in that position!!!!
CookMySock
Report 8 years ago
This one's easy (I love playing Dr. Phil, except I help people even less) .

Confront him about it. Tell him he's an idiot, and that he should've checked to make sure you were asleep. Then, make out*.

* - Make sure someone is watching. Make sure it's a girl. Probably one that likes or used to like you.
Rolls eyes
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GazingAtStars)
Maybe he was still asleep ...

or maybe...

it didn't actually happen... YOU WERE DREAMING

:sexface:
Maybe you were dreaming...and doing it to him. :poke:

And now he's like :lolwut:
GazingAtStars
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rolls eyes)
Maybe you were dreaming...and doing it to him. :poke:

And now he's like :lolwut:
And maybe he has....

PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE.

OP I'd be very worried if I was you.
Carpediemxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is hilarious
i love how you laid there getting ****** over and groped and didnt do anything
Reflexive
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If he would have put his penis in your mouth, and started f****** it, would you have still pretended to be asleep then? I think you probably would've.
Kanonoji
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does this mean he is gay?
Yes it does ...

... and so are you
Nayberay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pedrobear)
fapfapfap
I LOL'd. :ahee:
fridaystan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That's just really odd and kind of creepy that he did that to someone that he thought was asleep. He doesn't sound like the best friend but if you still want to be friends with him you should at least talk to him about it even though it's awkward.
FistOfFedor
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
HAHAH you just layed down and let him? FUK! this is like somethign you would see on peep show

are you sure you actually have any balls?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Thanks for all the serious replies. As to the people who said I enjoyed it and I am gay, think about it, if this were true I would have allowed him to continue groping my **** wouldn't I? I regret not doing anything but unless you have been in this situation, and it was with an old friend who I've known for over 10 years, I don't think it's fair for you to make such comments as I really do feel quite traumatized by this. Also, so clarify, he didn't jizz on me or anything, he was just lay next to me doing it. If such an incident does happen again I will try to do something, but I really was quite shocked/scared. If something like this does just suddenly happen it gives you no time to think. If he had known I was awake I highly doubt we could ever speak to each other again, and I know how bad he would feel. I know it sounds stupid but I didn't want to hurt him, both mentally and physically.
DizzyWeasel
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Something similar happened to me. I had my best friend over (male) because I was feeling a bit down about a few things. We had a take away, watched a few films and he ended up staying over. I was in bed and he was on a camp bed on my floor in my sleeping bag. After a few minutes of the light being turned out he clearly thought I was asleep and I could hear lots of heavy breathing and rustling of the sleeping bag moving. This went on for maybe 5 or 10 minutes of me thinking "wtf!!!" but being too terrified to say anything due to the sheer awkwardness. Thing is I opened my eyes and couldn't see a thing and have no idea if he was actually whacking one out or if it was just my imagination. In the morning when he left I checked the sleeping bag pretty rigorously for stains and found none. I haven't used it since...
Kanonoji
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Alternatively you could save it and utilise it to make the greatest best man speech in existence.
ritchie888
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
This sounds a lot like the guy that woke up fingering that girl.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :holmes:
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I like this thread.
PrinceOfCats
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, I saw a video of this once.
billholmes
Report 8 years ago
the title to this thread did make me giggle!
Hanz_a93
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Was he that girl from XXY?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads