The Student Room Group

Any Hot Girls in Harrow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
paddy22
Listen Pumpkin, They call me a trojan horse around harrow. I am hung like a horse, the stamina of a horse, and im a warrior in bed,

Girls please...line up, no pushing
No one called paddy is hung Laugh my Arse Off!!
:lmao:
Reply 21
Hooj
You're a dweeb and i'd batter you now SCRAM!!

Batter me? With your small dirty pikey virgin weiner?

Cool story bro.
Reply 22
None in Harrow. They're all in Ealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 23
Jorgey
Batter me? With your small dirty pikey virgin weiner?

Cool story bro.

Pipe down you kiddy wink. It's almost 10 get in the bath and get to bed and cease with your faggotry.:yep:
Reply 24
coming from a guy called hooj. rich pal, very rich
Reply 25
chaz1992
None in Harrow. They're all in Ealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd better get on the Underground then ennit?
Reply 26
paddy22
coming from a guy called hooj. rich pal, very rich

Hooj as in hooj not huge. Now if you aint got any female contacts for me i suggest you do one scrotter. You must have some blonde paddy bird for me?
Silly wabbit, Harrow has an all male population, did you not know that
Reply 28
Come on i have a Month left till i go back to Uni!
Reply 29
Hooj
While i'm happy you managed to do a net conversion of your own penis luckily that isn't the case for mine NOW SCRAM, unless your Mum is fit.?

you strike me as a 16 yr old virgin with no way of finding women other than the internet. you make it sound like women are illusive creature's. if your having such a hard time of things go to Nottingham. failing that go listen to kevin bloody wilson - don't touch your sister. i now understand where the lyrics came from...

listen to what the kevin tells you kiddo, will be the only women in your life ^^ - except your sister Ofc
Reply 30
lukejoshjedi
Silly wabbit, Harrow has an all male population, did you not know that

Well that explains Pat Butcher was born here.
Reply 31
Alvrae
you strike me as a 16 yr old virgin with no way of finding women other than the internet. you make it sound like women are illusive creature's. if your having such a hard time of things go to Nottingham. failing that go listen to kevin bloody wilson - don't touch your sister. i now understand where the lyrics came from...

I know this is the Internet but dya mind loosening up a little?:confused:
RabbitCFH
A 8.3 inch internet dick = 3.3 inch dick irl.

love the irony of your sig

this guy is blates a fresh
Reply 33
Hooj
I know this is the Internet but dya mind loosening up a little?:confused:

i think you have the internet confused with a shagging ground full of women. the women may be there but i would have thought 99% of them wouldn't touch an internet virgin with a responce... my surgestion stop typeing, press the off button and go to the nearest sign of civilisation and try your luck there. atleast if you try that you might actually get to say hi to a women. even if they laugh at your internet 8.8 inch bucket/penis sorry i forgot which gender you were...

note if they laugh at you or slap you or even just look at you blankly and walk past you prescence is probs not wanted.

good luck... you sure as hell need it.
Alvrae
If your having such a hard time of things go to Nottingham.

I swear that average isn't true, or only 1/5 of us actually go outside
Reply 35
Tiddlywinks
I swear that average isn't true, or only 1/5 of us actually go outside

Or prehapps 2/3rds of the lads round you look like women?

last time i was there i saw vastly more women than i saw men.
just lol
Reply 37
8.3 inch, if u say so my black frend
Reply 38
Hooj
Wanna meet cus i've just moved here and wanna bone some of you with my 8.3 incher!:sexface:

You will soon realsie after spending 2days in Harrow that this was a stupid question as there are no good-looking girls in harrow.
Oh, and another thing, get a life you sad prick - asking if there are any goodlooking girls where you live. And if there were they wouldnt even want to shag you cos you sound like an idiot. Stop exagerrating about the size of your cock; it's probably 1cm long, and 0.5cm wide!
Probably the worst troll attempt of the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending