The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i have many dark patches in between too but only inbetween and nowehere else. at first i thought they were my fault - from irritating the area/scratching/picking but it seems to have spread without being self inflicted

very weird. :s-smilie: had it for over a year and half too
Reply 21
Its not a mole or any kind of spot lol its just some kind of dark shading, patches o something :frown:
Does it feel a bit different, or does it just look brown and splotchy? (I think it's probably just your breast rubbing against each other)
Reply 23
it feels normal, just feels a bit dry.
it could be that, but i want it to go :frown:
Reply 24
Maybe your bra is too tight, you could try bio oil to try and get rid of it, or rubbing lemon, apparntly that helps lighten uneven skin tone.
see your doctor, put your mind at rest!
Uzzy?
Maybe your bra is too tight, you could try bio oil to try and get rid of it, or rubbing lemon, apparntly that helps lighten uneven skin tone.

Ohh thats helpfull :biggrin: thank you
ill try bio oill
failingatm
Look again. :colonhash:

Oh no, it was intentional. Ladies first and all...
It's most likely a build up of dead skin which your bra has prevented from being shed. Try using a gentle exfoliator and some moisturiser afterwards.
How can we possibly make assumptions without photographic evidence?
Reply 30
Anonymous
I'm sorry, i know this is weird, and its not a troll either
I dont want to go to the doctors, because its not a major problem but its really been bugging me lately

In between my breasts (im a girl btw) i have dark skin patches, also a little bit under my breast. i dont know what it is, it doesnt hurt or anything but its really weird and really annoying as it makes me self concious.

I was wondering whether anyone else has ever had this ?

Are you using fake tan?
Reply 31
Bslforever
Oh no, it was intentional. Ladies first and all...

bull **** :wink:
It's called cross-hatching.
That's a shadow.
Reply 34
Cappuccinoes
It's most likely a build up of dead skin which your bra has prevented from being shed. Try using a gentle exfoliator and some moisturiser afterwards.

That could be truee, i have been trying to exfoliate daily and moisturize as often as i can. Hopefulii it goes
failingatm
bull **** :wink:

Worth a try :p:
Reply 36
Alex M2
Are you using fake tan?

Nope, not using any.

And whats cross hatching ? :s-smilie:
Reply 37
Bslforever
Worth a try :p:

:colonhash: