The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JSM
oh so you prefer boys do you, theres nothing wrong with that. However, there is no need to mask your own insecurities by being rude to a stranger. Yes i too have insecurities, i am scared of you being a paedophile. That is all though.

Once again you have shown us a shining example of your agitation. You take to a responce in such a caring way.
Reply 41
Matt the cat
Once again you have shown us a shining example of your agitation. You take to a responce in such a caring way.

so he can PM any girl he really wants to, just leave it, if they are stupid enough to fall for it.
Reply 42
Matty, i know you are extremely clever and all..........but you can't read professor's minds! You must revise for your exams please.
Reply 43
JSM
so he can PM any girl he really wants to, just leave it, if they are stupid enough to fall for it.

This has gone rather out of hand. I was pm-ed, didn't reply. Showed Matthew. Next minute the guy starts a thread. Matt being the wonderful guy he is, decides to respond to the guy in the only way he sees fitting. Ok!!!!!?????
JSM

Anyone can do what they want can't they?

Yes, but to some things there are consequences... and often they are not positive. This just happens to be one of those times.
Matt the cat
Anyone can do what they want can't they?

Yes, but to some things there are consequences... and often they are not positive. This just happens to be one of those times.

I was just making a point and letting everyone else know about what kind of freaks are out there...asking girls to meet up with them e.t.c? i mean ffs
Reply 46
Matt the cat

I think that Matt is a particularly puerile excuse for a student. I can assure you that eloquence is gained from a good upbringing and working your arse off to get into a school you cant afford without the aid of a damn financially favourable scholarship. I'll tell you what Matt you are the product of ignorance and a pride that will only lead to your downfall. If you want to be so cutting and on so consistent a basis that is your sad life on a forum like this - but when it comes to the real world you wouldnt have such a mouth on you because you arent that intelligent and you'd probably have your teeth knocked in. As for partner in crime Aliel I was having a laugh with her - and the fact that she has Nadia as her avatar suggests she is probably as ugly as a buck-toothed wench the likes of whom one might have seen ridiculed on Blackadder etc. Don't bring your oxbridge attitude in this forum because to be quite honest I think the majority of the students at these institutions are picked for their weird and quirky behaviour and not on ability, potential or effort. Hey if i was as introspective and inhibited as some of the geeks that apply and get in then i would have had an offer too. You both should begin to behave ur age or u'll find urself being isolated by people in reality rather than being praised in make-believe forums like this!!!
Reply 47
hehe you are funny. :tongue:
Reply 48
Funnily enough, Matthew is very clever...now your true insecurities surface,hehe. Don't worry about having to re-take your Alevels-shit happens :rolleyes:
Reply 49
Matt the cat
I was just making a point and letting everyone else know about what kind of freaks are out there...asking girls to meet up with them e.t.c? i mean ffs

you mean that you were jealous that somebody had the guts to ask for a girls phone number, but Kurdt Morello it is a little strange and maybe makes people feel a little uncomfortable.
Reply 50
JSM
you mean that you were jealous that somebody had the guts to ask for a girls phone number, but Kurdt Morello it is a little strange and maybe makes people feel a little uncomfortable.

As I have stated it was a joke - anyone who would dare ask an ice princess's number must be having a laugh or on something dodgy - I said if that avatar was her real pic then I would like to ask her out for a drink. Quite clearly it isnt her pic and she probably looks nothing like Nadia from American Pie
Reply 51
aliel
Funnily enough, Matthew is very clever...now your true insecurities surface,hehe. Don't worry about having to re-take your Alevels-shit happens :rolleyes:

Now how do you know i have to retake any a-levels = i am not retaking any a-levels. Is that what you or Matt had to do. Also it is a good ploy ignoring a message which slates you and reveals that you are wanting in several areas of your life. Oxbridge students don't live in the real world too often and they tend towards megalomania and politics (tautology perhaps?)
Reply 52
Kurdt Morello
Now how do you know i have to retake any a-levels = i am not retaking any a-levels. Is that what you or Matt had to do. Also it is a good ploy ignoring a message which slates you and reveals that you are wanting in several areas of your life. Oxbridge students don't live in the real world too often and they tend towards megalomania and politics (tautology perhaps?)

I read that you had to attend a re-take college, it was in one of your posts. Perhaps you should edit it :smile:
Reply 53
aliel
I read that you had to attend a re-take college, it was in one of your posts. Perhaps you should edit it :smile:

What dream world do you live in? Are you so deluded that you are now imagining phantom posts - post the evidence or I'll tell your mother to start pinning your mittens to your coat
Reply 54
aliel

A-Levels are rarely an indicator of raw intelligence.
Kurdt Morello
I think that Matt is a particularly puerile excuse for a student. I can assure you that eloquence is gained from a good upbringing and working your arse off to get into a school you cant afford without the aid of a damn financially favourable scholarship. I'll tell you what Matt you are the product of ignorance and a pride that will only lead to your downfall. If you want to be so cutting and on so consistent a basis that is your sad life on a forum like this - but when it comes to the real world you wouldnt have such a mouth on you because you arent that intelligent and you'd probably have your teeth knocked in. As for partner in crime Aliel I was having a laugh with her - and the fact that she has Nadia as her avatar suggests she is probably as ugly as a buck-toothed wench the likes of whom one might have seen ridiculed on Blackadder etc. Don't bring your oxbridge attitude in this forum because to be quite honest I think the majority of the students at these institutions are picked for their weird and quirky behaviour and not on ability, potential or effort. Hey if i was as introspective and inhibited as some of the geeks that apply and get in then i would have had an offer too. You both should begin to behave ur age or u'll find urself being isolated by people in reality rather than being praised in make-believe forums like this!!!

Look mate, I already said it, i dont care, you are nothing! In fact i haven't even bothered to read your last post, despite me quoting it here :rolleyes: . As i have already said, i have shown everyone who you are and that is what matters...

And your last post, well that was just the finale wasn't it, the icing on the cake! You dropped you polite 'mate' and curtious manner of speech that you usually dribble through your keyboard (although i see you kept hold of your thesaurus) and showed us your true colours. Someone who appears to be disgustingly bitter thug (a fat one at that)... I thank you for letting us all know...

So now that we do know that you are a pervert and will probably beat your wife also, i just wish that one day you will make a better man than you do a clild...

Just before i let this rest i would like to let you know that Aliel is one of the most beautiful girls that God has ever made. She has so many guys after her... lol look you aint even special, hahah, there are more like you out there... maybe you could form a club. She is truely dazzling and radiant of the goodness that i wish more of us would have.
Reply 56
timeofyourlife

more an indicator of willingness to jump through hoops
Reply 57
Have any of you actually got gap year blues? Or did you just come here to argue? Either way keep goin it's funi as shit!
Reply 58
timeofyourlife

I would never argue it was so. Merely pointing out that he may have had an insecurity about them. He had to make a dig at Matt's intelligence...which its a joke that even tried to.
Reply 59
Matt the cat

Just before i let this rest i would like to let you know that Aliel is one of the most beautiful girls that God has ever made. She has so many guys after her... lol look you aint even special, hahah, there are more like you out there... maybe you could form a club. She is truely dazzling and radiant of the goodness that i wish more of us would have.

so are all fat people bad then, such bigots. And if you have such a desperate attitude, you aint gonna have much success with decent girls. Stop sucking up to her. You got cojonnes havnt you. Stop being such a feminised poof.

Latest