Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    Have any of you actually got gap year blues? Or did you just come here to argue? Either way keep goin it's funi as ****!
    I know, it is, isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    you mean that you were jealous that somebody had the guts to ask for a girls phone number, but Kurdt Morello it is a little strange and maybe makes people feel a little uncomfortable.
    As you seem to already have picked up... i already have a girlfriend so why would i be jealous? lol, i'm and quite content and, may i even go so far as to say that she completes me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    I would never argue it was so. Merely pointing out that he may have had an insecurity about them. He had to make a dig at Matt's intelligence...which its a joke that even tried to.
    What is the cause of this 'argument'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    What is the cause of this 'argument'?

Nope, go back to one of my earlier posts. That kind of summed it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    I know, it is, isn't it.
    Yeh! U go aliel, these pompus diks...(ie kurdt morellblahblah and JSM)...don't no wot 2 say! They've been undermined and are obviously sore...plus i get the sneaking suspcion that JSM is about 12yrs old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt the cat)
    Look mate, I already said it, i dont care, you are nothing! In fact i haven't even bothered to read your last post, despite me quoting it here :rolleyes: . As i have already said, i have shown everyone who you are and that is what matters...

And your last post, well that was just the finale wasn't it, the icing on the cake! You dropped you polite 'mate' and curtious manner of speech that you usually dribble through your keyboard (although i see you kept hold of your thesaurus) and showed us your true colours. Someone who appears to be disgustingly bitter thug (a fat one at that)... I thank you for letting us all know...

So now that we do know that you are a pervert and will probably beat your wife also, i just wish that one day you will make a better man than you do a clild...

Just before i let this rest i would like to let you know that Aliel is one of the most beautiful girls that God has ever made. She has so many guys after her... lol look you aint even special, hahah, there are more like you out there... maybe you could form a club. She is truely dazzling and
    radiant of the goodness that i wish more of us would have.
    Tell you what Matt - you are the only thug in this forum. Firstly I don't have a thesaurus with me and I don't see how I ever gave u that impression. Secondly your compulsion to have a dig at anyone displaying a modecom of intelligence is a serious indictment on your character. I'll only have your word for Aliel's beauty but i think you're both ugly creatures on this forum. You both condescend as though you have the world at your feet but in reality you both have developed a psychosis for which this forum is its only outlet. I think you are a danger to those who could be wooed or manipulated by your turns of phrase but to those who are considered intellectual you are disgraceful. Your conceited manners and self-praising can be seen through immediately and just because you think you are clever it doesnt make it so. It takes other people and institutions to appreciate ur intellect before u can be considered clever. And you should read before you quote because that is already a very dangerous trend in today's world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    so are all fat people bad then, such bigots. And if you have such a desperate attitude, you aint gonna have much success with decent girls. Stop sucking up to her. You got cojonnes havnt you. Stop being such a feminised poof.
    JSM you have put into words what I have felt all along - a feeling that Matt is behaving like an over-emotional melodramatic girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Nope, go back to one of my earlier posts. That kind of summed it up.
    Glad to see that the compassion of mankind exists on internet forums as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Tell you what Matt - you are the only thug in this forum. Firstly I don't have a thesaurus with me and I don't see how I ever gave u that impression. Secondly your compulsion to have a dig at anyone displaying a modecom of intelligence is a serious indictment on your character. I'll only have your word for Aliel's beauty but i think you're both ugly creatures on this forum. You both condescend as though you have the world at your feet but in reality you both have developed a psychosis for which this forum is its only outlet. I think you are a danger to those who could be wooed or manipulated by your turns of phrase but to those who are considered intellectual you are disgraceful. Your conceited manners and self-praising can be seen through immediately and just because you think you are clever it doesnt make it so. It takes other people and institutions to appreciate ur intellect before u can be considered clever. And you should read before you quote because that is already a very dangerous trend in today's world!
    *Hats off 2 Kurdt* He dus SEEM 2 b quit clever......PPL R BEIN LITERALLY KICKED OFF THIER HIGH HORSES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    *Hats off 2 Kurdt* He dus SEEM 2 b quit clever......PPL R BEIN LITERALLY KICKED OFF THIER HIGH HORSES!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see that the compassion of mankind exists on internet forums as well.
    See how conceited she is.

ReputationRep:
    Just came back to this thread, I am sorry if i seem "conceited". I doubt i could persuade you otherwise. Matthew is a really nice guy and i'm sorry if he has come across as otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Matthew has gone to do some work, he is a lazy bugger sometimes.
    Unfortunately, like most men, he does not step away from a "fight". But he has had to, on Monday he has some important exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Just came back to this thread, I am sorry if i seem "conceited". I doubt i could persuade you otherwise. Matthew is a really nice guy and i'm sorry if he has come across as otherwise.
    You could persuade me otherwise if you had the decency to apologise for your own particularly inciteful behaviour - then we can call off this feud and start with a clean slate (or not as the case may be)

ReputationRep:
    See how conceited she is.
    I wouldn't judge someone on a post. Now that would be conceited...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    so are all fat people bad then, such bigots. And if you have such a desperate attitude, you aint gonna have much success with decent girls. Stop sucking up to her. You got cojonnes havnt you. Stop being such a feminised poof.
    Sexism and homophobia in one post. Impressive.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't judge someone on a post. Now that would be conceited...
    lol - i take your point to a degree but you can probably tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Sexism and homophobia in one post. Impressive.
    it is rather impressive isnt it

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by JSM:
    "so are all fat people bad then, such bigots. And if you have such a desperate attitude, you aint gonna have much success with decent girls. Stop sucking up to her. You got cojonnes havnt you. Stop being such a feminised poof."

When did i mention "fat people"? How am I a "bigot"?

ReputationRep:
    it is rather impressive isnt it
    rather

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.