This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
I am extremely happy at the moment! Everything seems to be going my way
I am perfectly happy to be friendly with you - but I wouldnt want it to be seen as a concession of defeat by any one. I have friends in oxbridge and it would seem that to offend you might be to offend them
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
Just been lucky in most areas as of late!
wonderful (he said sincerely)
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
I am perfectly happy to be friendly with you - but I wouldnt want it to be seen as a concession of defeat by any one. I have friends in oxbridge and it would seem that to offend you might be to offend them

why do you keep mentioning Oxbridge all the time!!??
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Are you at oxbridge? I had the pleasure of turning down SEH , my best friend is at Trinity, and is having the time of her life, so to speak.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
well i didnt mean to - I assumed you had received an offer from Cambridge and were there now for history! this could be me suffering from phantom posts like you were earlier lol
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Are you at oxbridge? I had the pleasure of turning down SEH , my best friend is at Trinity, and is having the time of her life, so to speak.

Have been offered a place at Oxford. But i don't understand why he keeps mentioning "Oxbridge" all the time. And then calling me ugly and an idiot?! Simply because i told Matt of the pm he sent me, which he obviously was embarassed about.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well i didnt mean to - I assumed you had received an offer from Cambridge and were there now for history! this could be me suffering from phantom posts like you were earlier lol
I'll tell you now Kurdt, this is turning in2 quite a sizeable thread...6 pgs long now...but i'm not sure it'll ever keep up with the word association thread....that's huge.....2 big 2 keep up with though in my opion.
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Have been offered a place at Oxford. But i don't understand why he keeps mentioning "Oxbridge" all the time. And then calling me ugly and an idiot?! Simply because i told Matt of the pm he sent me, which he obviously was embarassed about.
What exaclty did this ominous pm say hon?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
Hey i am not embarrassed about a joke that i made at your expense. And as for ugly and idiot - i was previously entitled to call you so when your behaviour was so offensive but you can persuade me otherwise if you stop getting so melodramatic
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sasha D)
I'll tell you now Kurdt, this is turning in2 quite a sizeable thread...6 pgs long now...but i'm not sure it'll ever keep up with the word association thread....that's huge.....2 big 2 keep up with though in my opion.
I agree but once you get Matt back here and advertise a few of our bust ups it might catch up in time (by which time we might all be grey and old but still ...)
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Well done! Which college?
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey i am not embarrassed about a joke that i made at your expense. And as for ugly and idiot - i was previously entitled to call you so when your behaviour was so offensive but you can persuade me otherwise if you stop getting so melodramatic

Please show me how my behaviour was "so offensive"??!! The only way i could have offended you was to show your pm. Now, for some reason i don't think it was a joke :rolleyes: Very convenient now to call it that hey.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I agree but once you get Matt back here and advertise a few of our bust ups it might catch up in time (by which time we might all be grey and old but still ...)

Matt is being somewhat more sensible than me. He has better things to be doing with his time. But as for me, i am being a bum and eating chocs.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
Please show me how my behaviour was "so offensive"??!! The only way i could have offended you was to show your pm. Now, for some reason i don't think it was a joke :rolleyes: Very convenient now to call it that hey.
OK show the damn PM it seems as though it was a joke. I said that if that was your pic (the avatar) then may i ask you out for a drink. I can safely assume you look nothing like Nadia from American Pie, therefore my asking you for a drink is totally immaterial because the pic predicates the reason why i asked in the first place (tongue in cheek i might add)
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
Matt is being somewhat more sensible than me. He has better things to be doing with his time. But as for me, i am being a bum and eating chocs.
I must also add that you can easily trawl through the sea of abuse and pointless slander in the last 6 pages and find that u were the author of some of it. And get over yourself after you show the PM. I thank you
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Show the pm so he can explain himself........or b condemned in2 pervertville!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Show the pm so he can explain himself........or b condemned in2 pervertville!
why is it so perverse to ask a lady if she'd like a drink - might as well not go to any nightclubs now if that is what u gals consider perverse. And i might add for the umteenth time it was tongue in cheek etc. Just call this feud off alila because i cant even spell ur screen name properly and it is very draining at this time of the night/morning
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
why is it so perverse to ask a lady if she'd like a drink - might as well not go to any nightclubs now if that is what u gals consider perverse. And i might add for the umteenth time it was tongue in cheek etc. Just call this feud off alila because i cant even spell ur screen name properly and it is very draining at this time of the night/morning
see i mean aliel
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was only joking!!!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
I was only joking!!!
I know - i am sorry to have ranted at you Sasha D - you have been so supportive in keeping this thread alive lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads