Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who luvs oxbridge here. hands up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    I know - i am sorry to have ranted at you Sasha D - you have been so supportive in keeping this thread alive lol
    In that case, cud u plz enlighten me on the subject of reps? r they annonymous? What are they for? Wot happens when you get a certain number? It seems i'm being ignored in the busy server forum and im unsure why...it doesn't appear to be intentional but it's quite annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    In that case, cud u plz enlighten me on the subject of reps? r they annonymous? What are they for? Wot happens when you get a certain number? It seems i'm being ignored in the busy server forum and im unsure why...it doesn't appear to be intentional but it's quite annoying!
    Sorry about that, it's just we must have seen this question about 5 times in the last 3 days. For every 100 rep points you get, you get a green gem under your name. When you click the rep button you can leave a message, so it doesn't have to be anonymous. They're supposed to be for helpful posts, or posts that you feel are well written etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OXBRIDGE LOVER)
    who luvs oxbridge here. hands up
    u wouldnt be able to see anyway.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Sorry about that, it's just we must have seen this question about 5 times in the last 3 days. For every 100 rep points you get, you get a green gem under your name. When you click the rep button you can leave a message, so it doesn't have to be anonymous. They're supposed to be for helpful posts, or posts that you feel are well written etc.
    Thanx

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask how it's calculated though, that's a bit of a mystery to everyone except d.

We thought it was

number of posts/100 + the amount of green gems

However there are supposedly other factors such as how long a person has been a member that fit somewhere into the equation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Matthew has gone to do some work, he is a lazy bugger sometimes.
    Unfortunately, like most men, he does not step away from a "fight". But he has had to, on Monday he has some important exams.
    .....wot r u his mother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha D)
    .....wot r u his mother?
    hey sasha shall we both be really nice to them now and screw them over later - also i can add to ur rep if u add to mine lol

ReputationRep:
    hey sasha shall we both be really nice to them now and screw them over later - also i can add to ur rep if u add to mine lol
    Gasp! Scandal! i would never do such a thing!......speak 2 me bout it l8er.....lol

ReputationRep:
    I rule the roost in this thread

ReputationRep:
    I rule the roost in this thread
    of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    of course
    once again I thank you my loyal ally

ReputationRep:
    once again I thank you my loyal ally
    you missed the sarcasm Mr under 200 posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    you missed the sarcasm Mr under 200 posts
    I might have missed the sarcasm, and i may be under 200 posts, but i possess 3yrs of life experience over u my right honourable friend

ReputationRep:
    I might have missed the sarcasm, and i may be under 200 posts, but i possess 3yrs of life experience over u my right honourable friend
    damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    damn
    i am glad u see my point so clearly

ReputationRep:
    i am glad u see my point so clearly
    u may have 3 years more of life experience than me, but i have three years more of my life to live than you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    u may have 3 years more of life experience than me, but i have three years more of my life to live than you
    i am a vegan so i probably have 20 more than everyone else

ReputationRep:
    i am a vegan so i probably have 20 more than everyone else
    um, in what ways, vegans get deficiency diseases. However, i do also get to live more of my life while i am young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    um, in what ways, vegans get deficiency diseases. However, i do also get to live more of my life while i am young.
    No they dont man

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.