The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S-man10
They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. :colone:

/random Godfather meme

What the hell? You're Scottish aren't you and live in an area near me? :hmmm:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Seems like S-man10 (Skywalker-man10) has been seduced by Phalanges (Darth Sidious) and has now crossed to the dark side. :shifty:

Where there was darkness, there will be light.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Madjackismad

The more stuff I see from Cracked, the more I never want to look at their website.
Original post by Phalanges
The more stuff I see from Cracked, the more I never want to look at their website.

:rofl:

They've declined. Actually used to be pretty good. Same with Explosm and their Cyanide and Happiness comics. :sad:

Also, Cracked didn't make that trailer. :p:
(edited 13 years ago)

It wasn't that bad!

Haha I've had that in my favourites for a while!
Original post by Cuckoo91

It wasn't that bad!

It wasn't particularly funny, original or clever.
Has anyone seen Love and other drugs? Is it worth going to the cinema for or wait til you can "get it on" dvd?
I don't want to :|
BAFTA noms are up. Some good, some bad: http://static.bafta.org/files/film-1011-nominations-791.pdf

I'm loving the British categories, some quality stuff getting exposure there - Made in Dagenham, Four Lions, Monsters, Exit Through The Gift Shop. Pleased to see Bardem and Rapace getting acting noms as well. God knows how they think Tron: Legacy wasn't in the top five for SFX though. Rising Star is going to be interesting as well.
Harry potter for best SFX and no Tron :lolwut:
Where is Toy Story 3 adapted from?
(edited 13 years ago)

Where is Toy Story 3 adapted from?

Sequels are considered adaptations because they are based on previous films.
I loved Four Lions. Is Exit Through the Gift Shop any good?
So there is no way for me to watch The Social Network at this moment in time, is there? Not in cinemas and not on DVD yet ... sucks :colonhash: I really want to watch it.

( Well apart from some dodgy copy with some shaky camera online :shifty: )

Is Exit Through the Gift Shop any good?

Yes, it's wonderful. If you like docs, you have to see it. It's so much fun. I want Banksy to win an award just to see if he'd turn up.
Original post by The Stig
So there is no way for me to watch The Social Network at this moment in time, is there? Not in cinemas and not on DVD yet ... sucks :colonhash: I really want to watch it.

( Well apart from some dodgy copy with some shaky camera online :shifty: )

My uni cinema is showing it next weekend :woo:
Yes, it's wonderful. If you like docs, you have to see it. It's so much fun. I want Banksy to win an award just to see if he'd turn up.

I'll watch it soon then. It's amazing how long he's gone without the media finding out who he is, or have they? I only remember an article awhile ago on who they suspected him to be.
sanniehald
x

|Freddy|
x

Welcome to the society and chat thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending