The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7900
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Time to watch Four Lions. Better be funny. :colonhash:

I found it hilarious :borat:
Reply 7901
Have been paying less attention to films this week. I started to watch The L Word and am now completely obsessed. Will not be returning to the land of cinema until I've done all six seasons.

See you on the other side!

P.S. Am considering dumping my boyfriend and pursuing this female fictional character.
Reply 7902
Original post by Jace Falco
Man, that film is ****ed up.

Some tools were making comments like; "So implausible, you wouldn't react like that in any of those situations, especially when he

Spoiler

Yeah, cause you know what it's like to be imprisoned for 15 years. Oh wait, you do realise that was a mocumentary?

Besides, if I were in that situation at the end where

Spoiler

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Don't get me started on the flawed, pick and choose, bend the moderation policy, techniques moderators apply when they feel like it. They blates all hate me and have discussions illustrating their hate in the Mod forums/Mod shoutbox.

I have my sources. :awesome:

Tell me about it...

edit: spoilers
(edited 13 years ago)
This film is :rofl:
Reply 7904
Just surfed Youtube looking for clips to post in the "Films that make you cry" thread, and have ended up a blubbering wreck at my desk. I'm real smooth.
Mods. :grumble:
Original post by channy
Some tools were making comments like; "So implausible, you wouldn't react like that in any of those situations, especially when he

Spoiler

Yeah, cause you know what it's like to be imprisoned for 15 years. Oh wait, you do realise that was a mocumentary?

Besides, if I were in that situation at the end where

Spoiler

Tell me about it...

edit: spoilers

Yeah, exactly. You can't know.
People on yotube comments know everything though
Finally watched amelie and glad i did :smile:
Original post by CertifiedAngel

Such a lovely film! I think I'd put it in my top 5 ever. I really want to watch it again now...
Original post by CertifiedAngel

Original post by mimimimi
Such a lovely film! I think I'd put it in my top 5 ever. I really want to watch it again now...

:yep: Absolutely amazing!
Reply 7911
I watched half of 'Alpha Dog' last night, I was under the presumption that it might be like 'catch me if you can' but I was wrong, managed to get through half of it but found it extremely boring and dull so turned it off and went to bed instead.
Original post by gingerrama
Has anyone seen Irreversible? I think I want to watch it, but I've heard things...

Well that was...disturbing.
I didn't think I'd get past the first (last?) half hour because something about it just made me feel really ill, but apparently that's the point :wtf:
Original post by Guvnor
I watched half of 'Alpha Dog' last night, I was under the presumption that it might be like 'catch me if you can' but I was wrong, managed to get through half of it but found it extremely boring and dull so turned it off and went to bed instead.

Similarly, I found it boring. :yawn:
Reply 7914
Original post by unknownking321
Similarly, I found it boring. :yawn:

Well I think I'll make it up to myself and watch 'the way back' tonight :tongue: despite having exams in a few days time :teeth:
Just watched the Shawshank Redemption :adore:
Reply 7916
Original post by MizzCupcakes
Just watched the Shawshank Redemption :adore:

Top movie :yy:
Anything interesting happen over the past few pages?

cba browsing through them to find out.
yeah
I think this is my favourite of the Superbowl trailers:

Latest

Trending

Trending