A question about Clearing. Watch

Naomisg131
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I was wondering, do you need to have applied to a uni to be able to use clearing? I have an account, but I've never applied to a course. Results allowing I think I'd like to go to uni, but the clearing page doesn't make it clear (no pun intended) what the requirements are or maybe they are and I'm being really stupid.
Thanks in advance.
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Naomisg131)
I was wondering, do you need to have applied to a uni to be able to use clearing? I have an account, but I've never applied to a course. Results allowing I think I'd like to go to uni, but the clearing page doesn't make it clear (no pun intended) what the requirements are or maybe they are and I'm being really stupid.
Thanks in advance.
I'm assuming you mean that you opened an account, but never completed it and sent it off?

You can still enter Clearing. If you complete your application, without adding any choices in (because you can't now - all applications after 30th of June enter Clearing automatically) and send it in, paying the full £19 fee, you'll be able to use Clearing. You can do that any time from now until the 20th of September.
Naomisg131
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Yeah, I opened an account online by putting in all my results and info.
That's good news thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (76)
29.69%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.42%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.89%

Watched Threads